Eagle Creek Pack-It Travel Garment Folder & Packing Organizer
Last updated date: May 3, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Travel Garment Folders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Travel Garment Folder you should buy.
Editor's Note May 3, 2021:
Checkout The Best Travel Garment Folder for a detailed review of all the top travel garment folders.
This travel garment folder with compression wings keeps your clothes looking sharp and wrinkle-free. It fits inside most carry-on bags and holds up to 12 items. The instructional folding board provides clear directions.
In our analysis, the Eagle Creek Eagle Creek Pack-It Travel Garment Folder & Packing Organizer placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PACK-IT ORIGINAL GARMENT FOLDER M - Our ever-popular Pack-It Original Folders now have Compress Wings for even more compression; Folder Dimensions: 18 x 12 in. THE PERFECT FOLD - Simply fold, stack and secure, to keep your shirts and slacks looking sharp; instructional folding board included with garment folder. MAXIMIZE PACKING SPACE - Travel compression pack comes with Compress Wings 2-wing stretch compression for maximum compression freeing up space in your luggage. PACKING ORGANIZATIONAL SYSTEM - Medium Garment Folder fits inside most carry-on bags, holds up to 12 items and is washable keeping your clothes clean & organized. NO MATTER WHAT WARRANTY - Eagle Creek's Warranty covers the Lifetime Warranty promise plus the added insurance of repair or replacement due to product failure during the product lifetime, regardless of the cause.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Travel Garment Folders
A travel garment folder is an innovative device that enables you to properly fold and store your clothes for transportation. It usually comes with a folding board, which is a thick plastic or cardboard material, that you can use to fold your clothes to the correct size. Once your clothes are all folded, you can stack them neatly inside the travel garment folder, compress the clothes by pressing down on them, and then secure the closure. This gives you a small, neat bundle of clothes which you can place in your carry-on or suitcase for travel.
The key benefit of a travel garment folder is that you can pack more clothes in a smaller space. When everything is folded properly to a uniform size, the clothes are easy to stack and store. Plus, when you fold the clothes the right away, you can avoid wrinkles or unnecessary creases, so your clothes are ready to wear at your destination.
You can use travel garment folders for a variety of clothes, such as dress shirts, blouses, t-shirts, pants and skirts. It’s important to use the folding instructions that come with the travel garment folder so you can fold the clothes in the correct way.
The Travel Garment Folder Buying Guide
- Travel garment folders are similar to garment cubes. However, the key difference is that travel garment folders are more compact, making them ideal for smaller suitcases or carry-on bags. In a travel cube, you can also roll your clothes, while in a travel garment folder it is best to fold them.
- Most travel garment folders come with a folding card, which is an important tool. This is used to ensure your clothes are folded to the exact same size, so they fit perfectly inside the travel garment folder. If you don’t use this tool, your clothes may end up being folded less uniformly, taking up more space than they need to.
- Because the folding card is made from a stiff material, it serves a double purpose. You can use the folding card to compress the clothes pile once everything is folded, taking out extra air. This helps you save room in your luggage.
- You can use multiple travel garment folders in the same luggage if you have the room. It’s a great way to separate clothes for specific days or specific people.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide