Dynamic Gear Expandable Bamboo Adjustable Drawer Organizer
Last updated date: April 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as April 27, 2020:
Checkout The Best Flatware Tray for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 32 expert reviews, the Dynamic Gear Bamboo Expandable Drawer Organizer placed 7th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
A Stylish Storage Solution Keep your cutlery drawer clutter-free with this expandable utensil organizer. The bamboo utensil holder features seven main compartments for spoons, knives, forks, and serving utensils with two additional compartments for larger kitchen tools. Made from 100% bamboo, this utensil organizer is durable and water-resistant so it will withstand years of use. The warm, neutral wood coloring will blend elegantly with your decor and it’s perfectly sized to fit into most standard sized drawers ranging from 14″ – 18.9″ in width. Ditch the plastic with this bamboo wood drawer organizer. A stylish storage solution, the organizer tray has a neutral light wood color that will look great in your kitchen, closet or office drawer. Maximize your storage space with this expandable tray. Each compartment offers plenty of room to store longer utensils including serving spoons and tongs. The expandable design offers up to nine separate compartments for you to neatly store utensils, office supplies, makeup and more. An attractive alternative to plastic, this bamboo tray is made entirely of wood. Bamboo is a very durable wood that’s also water-resistant so it won’t warp or wear over time. Use it to Store: Kitchen Utensils The extra long compartments are great for storing silverware and serving utensils including measuring spoons, tongs, knives, and ladles. Office Supplies Not just for the kitchen, this drawer organizer can also be used to store your office supplies. The nine compartments are great for storing pens, scissors, paper clips, and charging cords. Makeup & Accessories Keep your bathroom or closet drawers organized with this bamboo tray. Use the nine compartments to store your makeup brushes, hair elastics, combs, and jewelry
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Every kitchen has a silverware drawer, and that drawer needs a flatware tray to help keep things organized. But you may not realize just how many options there are for storing flatware until you start shopping.
The first thing you’ll need to do is measure the drawer you’ve chosen for your silverware. Many kitchens are built with a wider cabinet for silverware, but you don’t have to stick with that. You can find a narrower silverware tray that will let you use any drawer, saving those wider drawers for other items.
The size of the compartments can also vary. Some are narrower than others, so it’s important to consider the design of your silverware before buying a tray to hold it all. One handy feature on some flatware trays is an expandable compartment that allows you to widen your tray if you have a bigger drawer to accommodate it.
Plastic is the traditional material for flatware trays, but newer manufacturers have found that bamboo is a great alternative. This is an organic, eco-friendly way to organize your kitchen, so it’s well worth considering. However, it’s important to consider how sensitive bamboo can be to moisture. If you tend to put your silverware away before it’s completely dry, you could find your tray is prone to warping.
Flatware trays aren’t just for flatware, though. Some have actually found them useful for organizing makeup, cosmetic brushes, office supplies and more. This is especially true of flatware trays made from materials like bamboo, which have a more versatile look.
Slipping and sliding is an ongoing issue with plastic flatware trays. As you open and close your drawer, you may find you’re constantly moving your tray back into place. For that reason, newer trays now have nonslip material on the bottom to keep the tray from moving around.
The Buying Guide
- One of the handiest features on a silverware tray is a nonslip surface on the bottom. This will hold your silverware tray in place as you open and close the drawer.
- Nonslip material isn’t just for the underside of silverware trays. Some have lined compartments. That means you won’t have to worry about your silverware scooting around. It will stay in place no matter how often it’s jostled.
- Instead of a lining, some silverware trays use grips to make sure the silverware stays perfectly lined up.
- Occasionally, you’ll need to remove all silverware and wash your tray. Many plastic trays can be washed in the dishwasher. If you buy one made from a material like bamboo, though, you’ll only be able to wipe it down with a damp cloth.
- Forks, knives and spoons aren’t the only items you’ll keep in your silverware tray. Many have an extra-wide compartment that allows you to store items like corkscrews, bottle openers and crab crackers. Make sure you choose one wide enough to store all the items you plan to keep there.
- If you opt for a plastic tray, make sure you choose one that can hold up under heat. This is especially true if you want to wash it in the dishwasher occasionally. Some can warp when exposed to extreme temperatures.
- Some are concerned with the chemicals that touch the utensils that then touch their food. If this is a worry for you, a bamboo tray may be the best choice. Regardless of the material you choose, though, look for one that’s approved by the FDA and free of BPA.
- Flatware tray manufacturers assume many consumers have a wider drawer they use for silverware. But you may choose to use a narrower drawer for that purpose, or your kitchen may not have wider drawers at all. It’s important to measure your drawer before making your purchase.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide