DWK Square Shaped Ceramic Sugar Skull Coasters, 4-Pack
Last updated date: June 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Skull Coasters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Skull Coaster you should buy.
Update as June 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Skull Coasters for a detailed review of all the top skull coasters.
These sugar skull coasters come in fun colors and detailed designs that are inspired by Day of the Dead celebrations. Each tile is a four-inch square with a cork backing. They are made from high-quality ceramic.
In our analysis, the DWK DWK Square Shaped Ceramic Sugar Skull Coasters, 4-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Todos somos calaveras! We are all skeletons (underneath). Celebrate and honor the lives and memories of loved ones year round with this beautiful and spirited set of sugar skull coasters! Each coaster features a colorful and unique sugar skull design with exceptional detail. A unique and fun addition to your kitchen or dining decor, for the holidays or year round! Each tile measures 4″ x 4″. Made to last from high-quality ceramic.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Skull Coasters
Having drinks with friends or family is a great way to unwind and relax. However, it’s never fun when you end up with water marks all over your furniture, the little rings staining fabric and wood and causing metal to rust. This is why having coasters around your home is so important — this way, no matter where you are, you have a safe place to put your drink. However, coasters aren’t just functional; they can also be decorative and showcase your style. If you have a love for the visuals and symbolism of the macabre, you may enjoy skull coasters.
As you’re looking for skull coasters, you may want to start out by figuring out your style and determining what message you want to convey. For example, do you like cheeky humor? In that case, you may go for a humorous coaster that has a skeleton showing a rock-on sign. If you prefer a more gothic look, then opt for a skull coaster that contains other gothic imagery such as flying ravens. To evoke pirates, you’ll want a skull and crossbones-inspired version. Consider what other skull imagery you have in your home and whether the coaster will work with your existing décor as well.
When it comes to materials for skull coasters, you have a few options. For example, coasters can be made from materials such as wood, ceramic, sandstone, silicone and more. You can even find coasters made from yarn and crochet. Silicone is a durable choice for coasters because it is strong and easy to clean. Ceramic and sandstone, while absorbent, may be vulnerable to chip[ing, while wood, paper or cardboard ones may get ruined if wet. A non-scratch bottom of cork may be helpful in protecting furniture.
Skull coasters, like all coasters, are available in different quantities. You can find skull coasters in sets of two, four or six, and sometimes more as well. Think about how many guests you have over at one time or how many people live in your home to determine how many coasters you will need. Keep in mind that you can also purchase multiple sets of the same coasters to get a higher quantity.
And also consider that you might want to display your cool coasters even when they’re not being used. So, look at whether or not they stack well and if there’s a holder that will keep them handy and out in the open at all times.
The Skull Coaster Buying Guide
- Standard coasters may be square or circular. They typically measure about 3 inches in diameter, or 3 by 3 inches, but you can find larger ones that go up to 6 inches in diameter, or 6 by 6 inches. Check to see how big the base of your glasses is so that you can get coasters that are larger than that size. Coasters that are smaller than your glasses won’t be as useful at protecting your furniture from water spots.
- Coasters can get sticky from drinks spilling on them, so it’s best to look at how to clean the coasters before you buy them. Some coasters are dishwasher safe, which makes cleanup a breeze because you can wash them at the same time as the glasses. Other coasters need to be hand-washed in the sink or simply wiped down with a damp cloth.
- How often should you use coasters? If you want to avoid any discoloration and stains on your furniture, it’s best to use coasters every time you set your drink down on a table — regardless of what you’re drinking. Even glasses that just contain plain water can discolor furniture, so it’s best to be safe and get into the habit of always using a coaster.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide