Drunk Stoned or Stupid Party Card Game
Last updated date: July 15, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fun Games and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fun Game you should buy.
Update as August 21, 2019:
Checkout The Best Fun Game for a detailed review of all the top fun games.
In our analysis of 43 expert reviews, the Drunk Stoned or Stupid Party Card Game placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DRUNK STONED OR STUPID includes 250 cards to decide who in the group is most likely to... "#1 Wake up with half a burrito in bed", "#27 Have 20-minute conversation with Siri" and "#147 Shame people for going to bed". Over 1 million copies sold!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Fun Games
Take game night to a whole new level with the top fun games out there! Whether you are the ringleader for a couple’s game night or perhaps you have a designated family game night, these enjoyable games are sure to give everyone a good time. So gather everyone around, grab your favorite game night snacks and be prepared to let the fun begin.
Perhaps you have a few friends coming over for a game night complete with apps and drinks. There are quite a few adult games that will keep you all entertained for hours. Some pretty popular ones include Cards Against Humanity, Exploding Kittens and Buzzed. These are all only appropriate for adult players as their content can be quite crude and hilarious at the same time. To add to this list is a modern game called What Do You Meme? In this adult card game, players will have to create memes that will ultimately win the judge’s laughter. You will find a different experience with each group you play this with, and you will return to it as a crowd favorite over and over again.
On the flip side, when you are spending some quality time with the family or hosting a sleepover for your kids and their friends, you may want to opt for something a little more family-friendly. Of course, most households have the classics such as Monopoly, Scrabble and Clue but there are quite a few newer games out that will change things up a bit for the kids. HedBanz does just that! With a charades-like approach, HedBanz requires players to wear a headband with a picture card in it. The player wearing the headband has to guess what the card is by asking questions to narrow down the possibilities. This will provide hours of fun for everyone.
Sometimes you just want to play a game by yourself, and that’s when most people turn to crossword puzzles, sudoku or word searches. But The Cube is an excellent brain teaser and hand-held game in one. With vibrant colors and easier than ever turning features, this cube will win you over. There are even apps for Apple users that feature puzzles, solutions and help with certain situations.
If you aren’t afraid to be a little goofy, then Watch Ya’ Mouth Original Mouthpiece Game is definitely for you. Players will try to say phrases with a ridiculous mouth-widening mouth-piece while their team members guess what they are saying. There are different size mouthpieces, so parents and kids can play together. Let’s see if you can keep from cracking up at the site of your teammates long enough to make a guess and win the game.
Find your favorite amongst these awesome new games, and be sure to share with your friends and family. Plan a game night or bring them to your next family gathering. You will find hours of fun and will make great memories with those around you.
The Fun Game Buying Guide
- Be sure to always check the age levels on the games. Some games are not suited for kids, whether because they require complicated strategy or they feature some adult language. You also don’t want to buy a game that feels too young or not engaging enough for a bigger child.
- Enhance your game by adding your own personal twist to it or challenge.
- Maybe offer a prize for the winner.
- Make everyone feel comfortable with the game you choose.
- Games can be fun played inside or outdoors, so set the mood and get ready to give your family and friends a good time.
- Make some appetizers or put out some munchies and offer a variety of beverages.
- Consider your guests, their ages and their interests before deciding on a game to bring out for game night.
- Make it a regular thing, maybe once a month or every few months, so friends and family know to plan for it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide