Drillstuff Multi-Use Electric Grill Cleaner Drill Brush
Last updated date: September 9, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Electric Grill Cleaners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Electric Grill Cleaner you should buy.
Make tough cleaning chores easier with this grill cleaner. The brush head fits most standard drills and can be used to tackle grill messes, dirty animal cages and stained spots on concrete. The brush is wire-free and made with safer nylon bristles instead. In our analysis of 51 expert reviews, the Drillstuff Drillstuff Multi-Use Electric Grill Cleaner Drill Brush placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note September 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Electric Grill Cleaner for a detailed review of all the top electric grill cleaners.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Ultra Stiff drill powered scrub brush. This brush has super stiff and aggressive nylon bristles to clean, scrub, and sanitize your BBQ grill. Used for the removal of stains on concrete, brick or stone. This brush has very stiff bristles and is NOT recommended for fabric, carpet, or where scratching could be an issue.Cordless drill NOT included. Clean your gas grill, smoker, oven, or charcoal grates with this no-wire kit. Our brushes have NO WIRES and are much SAFER: “A number of surgeons recommend that wire brushes not be used to clean barbecue grills. In some cases, bristles break off the brush which then become deposited in food cooked on the grill. Ingestion of these bristles can cause gastrointestinal perforation.” 1/4 inch quick change shafts fits most drills and drivers. Ultra Stiff nylon bristles also will aggressively remove loose paint, rust and stubborn stains on concrete, stone, metal, and brick. Also works great for cleaning animal cages, farm water buckets, all heavy duty scrubbing. All Drillstuff Products have a 90 day no questions asked Money back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our product we will issue a full refund or ship out a replacement at the buyer's request. Cordless Drill NOT included.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Electric Grill Cleaners
If you’re one of the 60% of grillers that enjoy using their barbecue grill year-round, you’ll want to invest in an electric grill cleaner. Burnt and stuck-on foods can be cumbersome to remove and require a great deal of elbow grease. Electric grill cleaners are able to do all the hard work for you, so you can spend more time enjoying time with your family and friends.
As you browse the available electric grill cleaners on the market, start with a brush that you can attach to your drill. Models with 1/4-inch quick change shafts fit most drills and drivers. It’s best to go with a cleaner that doesn’t use wire bristles, as there are approximately 130 medical emergencies each year from individuals who have accidentally swallowed a wire bristle. The Goo Gone Electric Grill Cleaner & Pad is a good choice. It uses a stiff scrubbing pad instead of wire bristles.
If you want your electric grill cleaner to do much more than just tackle tough stuck-on foods, go with the GRILLART 3-In-1 Electric BBQ Grill Cleaner. This multipurpose brush also works well to clean heavy grease deposits off oven racks, rust stains from metal and hard water stains from your bathtub. They are so strong that they can also scrub graffiti off a stone wall.
Individuals who suffer from arthritis or other joint or muscle issues would do better with an electric grill cleaner bot. Bots are machines that are capable of doing all the cleaning for you. For example, an automatic electric cleaner bot simply requires users to set a timer, place the bot inside the grill, push the go button and close the grill’s hood while it gets to work.
When opting for an electric grill cleaning bot, take some time to review the machine’s special features. You want the unit to have a heat-resistant casing, a rechargeable lithium battery and brushes that can be removed for cleaning. Some models go above and beyond by also providing a protective carrying case.
DWYM Fun Fact
Barbecuing food has been around as long as people have been alive. This method of cooking remains popular today, with an astounding 75% of Americans actually owning some type of outdoor grill. Here are a few fun facts about barbecuing that might surprise you:
- Both President Lyndon B. Johnson and President Jimmy Carter hosted parties that were catered with barbecued meats.
- Hawaii was the first state to host a barbecue competition. It took place in 1959 and had a grand prize of $10,000.
- McDonald’s actually got its start as a barbecue drive-in.
- 63% of barbecuers spend their time cooking hamburgers versus other meats.
- National Barbecue Day is July 13 every year.
The Electric Grill Cleaner Buying Guide
- It’s good practice to wear a mask when cleaning your grill with bleach or other chemical cleaners while using the electric grill cleaner.
- Check the length of the electric cleaning brush’s bristles. They may be too short to clean the sides of the grill grates. Most also neglect to reach underneath of the grill, which means you’ll have to remove the grill and flip it over to get the underside.
- Reviewers report that the electric cleaning bots are noisy, as they do smack up against the sides of the grill’s hood while they clean.
- Do not use multipurpose electric cleaning brushes on fabric, including carpeting, as it may scratch or ruin the fabric.
- Cordless drills are sold separately from the brushes. If you already own a drill, make sure the cleaning brush is compatible with the drill before you buy it.
- Check the product care label before you attempt to clean the brushes. Some must be washed by hand, while others are okay to place in the dishwasher with your other dishes.
- The cost of an electric grill cleaner is dependent upon the type. Cleaners, like the Barbi-Q Grill Electric Grill Cleaner Bricks, 3-Pack and the Goo Gone Electric Grill Cleaner & Pad are very affordable. You’ll pay a moderate price for the Citrusafe BBQ Grid & Grate Electric Grill Cleaner Spray and a high price for the GRILLART 3-In-1 Electric BBQ Grill Cleaner.