DreamSky Non Ticking Wall Clock
Last updated date: October 3, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wall Clocks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wall Clock you should buy.
Update as September 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Wall Clock for a detailed review of all the top wall clocks.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the DreamSky Non Ticking Wall Clock placed 4th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
10 inch basic dial quartz wall clock ,non ticking, quiet sweep second hand ensure a good sleeping and work environment. perfect for home, office or classroom – any place accurate timekeeping is needed Large and clear 3D intuitive numeric indicator at every hour and minute tracker make it easy to see from any corner of your room . Unlike other using cardboard as clock background that easy damaged in moisture and wet season, this clock back base are made of solid plastic , therefore remain well function and dry in any weather condition. Classic navy blue frame wall clock ,simple but elegance ,even as addition decorate to your house. Operated by 1*AA battery (not included ) , Long lasting battery life . 30 days no hassle return and refund for incompatibility, 12 month replacement Warranty .
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wall Clocks
Although people today have cell phones that can tell time, it’s still handy to be able to quickly glance up at a wall clock to check the hour. This is especially true when in an office or school setting where cell phone use is restricted to emergencies. Of course, wall clocks can also provide a decorative touch to any room, and if you’re in the market for a new one, there are a few things you’ll want to consider.
Decide where you’d like to place the wall clock. If it’s sitting just above your desk, a basic clock will do. Hanging a wall clock on the opposite side of the room, however, would require a model with large numbers that are easy to read at a distance, like the Plumeet Wall Clock.
Check to see if the wall clock has a glass covering that keeps dust from getting in the gears. If it doesn’t, you’ll need to be okay with scheduling regular dustings.
Many wall clocks produce a ticking noise as the minute hand moves around the clock. If you plan on installing the clock in a bedroom, look for a model like the Bernhard Products Silent Wall Clock, which features a non-ticking mechanism to keep the environment as peaceful as possible.
Determine how hands-free you want the clock to be. For example, the La Crosse Technology Atomic Wall Clock sets and updates the time all by itself after connecting to the nearest radio signal. All you have to do is select your time zone.
Browse more sophisticated styles if you’re looking to update a space within your home, and the basic black-and-white models just won’t do. The Seiko Wall Clock offers a traditional schoolhouse design and comes with a mesmerizing gold pendulum, as well as a chime that goes off hourly.
The Wall Clock Buying Guide
- Wall clocks, just like other surfaces in your home, collect dust. It’s a good idea to dust the clocks once a month. If the clock has a glass covering, you can use a lint-free paper towel and a little glass cleaner. Clocks that chime should be oiled every three years.
- Most wall clocks require an AA battery. Lithium batteries last longer and are a better choice than alkaline. Alkaline batteries would be best for items that don’t run continuously, like a child’s toy. You’ll need to decide how often you’d like to replace the clock’s battery. You can wait until you notice the clock is no longer keeping time, replace it around Daylight Savings Time or replace it every three months when you replace the batteries in your smoke detector.
- If the wall clock comes with a warranty, make sure you know the length of time the warranty is good for and what the warranty exactly covers. Wall clocks typically have a short-term warranty, many of which expire within a year of the purchase date.
- When it comes to pricing, you’ll need to take features and style into consideration. The Bernhard Products Silent Wall Clock is basic and on the lower end of the spectrum. Since the Plumeet Wall Clock has larger numbers and the La Crosse Technology Atomic Wall Clock automatically updates the time, they fall in the middle price range. The Seiko Wall Clock is one of the more expensive wall clocks on the market, due to its schoolhouse design, shiny gold pendulum and sweet-sounding chime.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide