DOVE Promises Chocolate Candy Variety Pack, 150-Piece
Last updated date: March 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Chocolates and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Chocolate you should buy.
Update as March 2, 2022:
Checkout The Best Chocolate for a detailed review of all the top chocolates.
Share these individually wrapped Dove chocolates in stockings, baskets and more. They come in three different flavors. The chocolate wrappers have an inspiring message on them.
In our analysis, the DOVE DOVE Promises Chocolate Candy Variety Pack, 150-Piece placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Experience the pleasure of DOVE PROMISES Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate and Caramel Chocolate Candy. Every bite contains fine quality cacao and a rich flavor. Plus, each individually wrapped piece shares a special message under the foil wrapper to lift you up and make you smile. Packaged in a variety mix bulk candy bag, DOVE PROMISES Candies are great for candy buffets at parties, piñatas and after-dinner nightcaps. These tasty candies are also a delicious way to share chocolate joy at Christmas, Easter, Halloween and Valentine’s Day celebrations. Careful attention is paid to quality, ensuring a silky, smooth texture and delicious, lingering taste. Enjoy silky smooth DOVE Chocolate.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Chocolates
You never really need an occasion to eat chocolate. Whether you just need something sweet after dinner or a little pick-me-up snack in the afternoon, chocolate is the perfect treat. It’s also a great gift to bring over to a friend’s house and an ideal accompaniment for holidays. There are so many types of chocolate available on the market today, so how do you know which one to grab?
Chocolate is often categorized by the ratio of ingredients it contains, such as cocoa, sugar and milk. For example, milk chocolate is one of the most popular varieties found in stores today. When you think of a chocolate bar, it’s usually made with milk chocolate. Dark chocolate is an increasingly popular variety because of its potential health benefits.
White chocolate is a misnomer because it is actually not chocolate at all. It doesn’t contain a key chocolate ingredient. However, it tastes and behaves like chocolate, and is often found in chocolate bars. If you’re a baker, you’re likely familiar with baker’s chocolate, which usually comes in semi-sweet or bittersweet varieties. Often, many types of baking chocolate contain little or no sugar (as the sugar is added separately into the baked good).
In addition to considering what kind of chocolate you want to get, think about the flavor profile you want to enjoy. Chocolate is often mixed with nuts, such as peanuts, hazelnuts and almonds. You can also find it with dried fruit such as cranberries. And for those that love herbs, chocolate and mint is a popular combination. Don’t forget about cookies, wafers and other crunchy baked goods that are often mixed in with chocolate.
The Chocolate Buying Guide
- For many shoppers, serving size is a critical factor in their buying decision. Do you want to have chocolate that is packaged in individual servings or do you want a bulk package where you can take however much you want?
- If you’re giving chocolate as a gift, be sure to look for packaging that is beautiful and eye-catching. Many chocolatiers devise packaging that is designed specifically for gift-giving, making the experience of receiving chocolate all the more exciting.
- As with anything you consume, be sure to pay special attention to the ingredients list. All chocolate will need to have cocoa and sugar, in addition to cocoa butter and possibly milk. Avoid chocolates that have ingredients such as vegetable oil or palm oil in addition to unnecessary preservatives. Keep in mind that ingredients are listed by quantity, so the first couple of ingredients will have the largest quantity in the chocolate.
- Some chocolate brands describe the chocolate as raw, which can be misleading. Cacao is fermented and processed in order to turn it into the kind of chocolate that we are familiar with, so it is actually not raw in this case. In some “raw” chocolate, manufacturers mix cocoa powder and cocoa butter, instead of grinding cacao nibs to make chocolate.
- For many shoppers, looking for ethically sourced products is key. When it comes to chocolate, you can find information about where the cacao is from on some chocolate packaging. If this is of importance to you, go with chocolate that states it is ethically and responsibly harvested and traded.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide