doTERRA Energizing Grapefruit Essential Oil, 15-Milliliter
Last updated date: November 1, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Grapefruit Essential Oils and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Grapefruit Essential Oil you should buy.
Update as November 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best Grapefruit Essential Oil for a detailed review of all the top grapefruit essential oils.
The first thing you'll notice about this grapefruit essential oil is the pleasant fragrance that leaves you feeling energized and ready to tackle the day. The second thing is how easy the bottle is to use. Simple remove the cap and drip a few drops into your diffuser or favorite carrier oil and you're good to go!
In our analysis, the doTERRA doTERRA Energizing Grapefruit Essential Oil, 15-Milliliter placed 5th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Grapefruit essential oil can provide an uplifting environment due to its invigorating and energizing aroma, while acting as a purifying agent when added to a skin care routine. Improves the appearance of blemishes. Supports healthy metabolism. Diffuse while dieting or trying to lose weight to increase motivation. Aromatic Description: Citrus, floral, fruity.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Grapefruit Essential Oils
Essential oils like pink grapefruit are extracted from plants. Various parts of the plant, such as its leaves and fruit, can be pressed or steamed to start this process. Steam pulls the oil out of the plant, and makers of essential oils then run the steam through a series of tubes. Once the steam cools and condenses, the plant oils separate from the water and are collected.
The cold-press extraction method utilizes a machine that pierces the fruit to break its essential oil sacs. The oils are then collected and stored. Then, the fruit is pressed to obtain any remaining oil and the juice of the plant. Other essential oil collection methods include maceration, carbon dioxide extraction and solvent extraction.
Aromatic essential oils can be quite versatile, and they have different applications for use. Fans like to put them in essential oil diffusers, which are easy to use. Fill the diffuser with clean, room-temperature water (there will likely be a fill line), add the oil and turn on the diffuser. You can also use the oil as a perfume; only a little bit is needed, since it is concentrated.
Some people ingest essential oils for their various health benefits. Edible oil can be added to water and drank, or a drop can be placed under the tongue. There are topical uses as well; essential oils can be absorbed directly into the skin. Use them for targeted areas, add them to lotions or use the oils for massage.
The Grapefruit Essential Oil Buying Guide
- Some essential oils have dilution charts on their bottles, so this is a feature to look for if you are a first-time buyer.
- There are many kinds of essential oils, and some of the most popular are frankincense, lavender, peppermint and grapefruit. Each oil is known to have different health and wellness benefits.
- Pink grapefruit essential oil is also called citrus paradisi oil. It is well-liked for its energizing scent, which is uplifting and inspirational. You can also try it to help curb your appetite; many also feel that it helps hair grow stronger.
- When comparing grapefruit essential oils, look for ones that are all natural, without additives.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide