DOKEHOM Drawstring Laundry Basket
Last updated date: January 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Laundry Baskets For College and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Laundry Basket For College you should buy.
Editor's Note February 13, 2020:
Checkout The Best Laundry Basket For College for a detailed review of all the top laundry baskets for college.
In our analysis of 35 expert reviews, the DOKEHOM DOKEHOM Drawstring Laundry Basket placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DOKEHOM - Your best home storage assistant: Features - Cotton drawstring closure locking, easy to protect the items inside for dust-proof - Strong frame on the top of edge, very sturdy. - PE coating inside for waterproof, and easy to stand up even if it is empty - Two handle design, it is easy to take away. - Suitable size for most situations use, such as closet, table and office for toys, books, CDs, clothes, underwear storage. Washing tips - Wipe clean only, do not use abrasive cleaner. - Do not use washing machine to clean the bag, it will damage the waterproof coating.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Laundry Baskets For College
College dorms are known for being small in size. In most schools, students will need to collect their dirty laundry and walk it to the nearest laundry facility. This may or may not be in the dorm building itself. It’s important to keep this in mind when browsing the available laundry baskets for college students.
Hampers that are designed to save space when not in use are an excellent option. The SAMMART Collapsible Laundry Basket is made of a durable plastic that collapses to just 3.5 inches. It can easily be tucked under a bed or placed against the wall in your closet.
Consider how much time you’re going to be able to devote to doing your laundry. Some baskets are only able to hold one load of laundry at a time. The INDRESSME Cotton Rope Laundry Basket is a cotton woven basket with an extra-large amount of space. You’ll be able to hold several loads of laundry in the basket before you need to head to the laundromat.
When you need to transport your wash from a dorm room to a laundromat, you don’t want the basket itself to be heavy and hard to carry. The BirdRock Home Double Laundry Hamper is solid with two bins for separating whites and darks; however, it features removable mesh liners with handles that are nice and light. As an added bonus, the hamper comes with a lid to conceal your soiled clothing.
Look for any extras that make the college laundry basket more functional. For example, the Handy Laundry Mesh Popup Laundry Hamper has an outer pocket for carrying your detergent and fabric softener sheets.
The Laundry Basket For College Buying Guide
- If you opt for a plastic laundry basket, check to make sure it’s BPA-free.
- Some laundry baskets come with a chemical smell. Leave time to fully air the hamper out before you take it with you to college.
- Watch out for hamper models that use thin metal wires if you have small children or pets in the home. The wires may come loose and pose a hazard.
- The cost of laundry baskets for college students is all over the place, due to the wide variety of sizes and construction materials. The Handy Laundry Mesh Popup Laundry Hamper uses the least amount of material and is, therefore, the most affordable. The INDRESSME Cotton Rope Laundry Basket and the SAMMART Collapsible Laundry Basket fall in the middle of the price range, while the BirdRock Home Double Laundry Hamper commands the highest price. This is because the BirdRock is actually two baskets in one, as well as the only hamper that comes with a lid.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide