Disney Princess Girls’ Dress Up Clothes, 21-Piece
Last updated date: February 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Girls' Dress Up Clothes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Girls' Dress Up Clothes you should buy.
Editor's Note February 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Girls’ Dress Up Clothes for a detailed review of all the top girls' dress up clothes.
What could be better than dressing up like a Disney Princess? Being able to dress up like four of them at any time. You'll get costumes for Aurora, Belle, Cinderella and Snow White, along with mix-and-matchable accessories. This 21-piece set is recommended for children ages 3 and up and fits sizes 4 to 6x.
In our analysis, the Disney Disney Princess Girls' Dress Up Clothes, 21-Piece placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Dressing up has never been so enchanting! With four different Disney Princess outfits to choose from, your child will have hours of fun dressing up as her favorite characters. This Amazon exclusive 21-piece deluxe dress-up trunk includes four classic Disney Princess characters, Aurora, Belle, Cinderella and snow white outfits - 4 tops and 3 skirts - with matching royal accessories. Accessories include 3 bracelets, 3 rings, 1 necklace, 1 sticker sheet, 1 choker, 3 headbands and 1 soft goods tiara. The included sticker sheet provides added play too; girls can customize their necklace with four different Disney Princess character images. Packaged in a charming keepsake storage trunk, This dress up set is sure to captivate the imagination of your Disney Princess Fan. Dress up pieces fit sizes 4 - 6x. Perfect birthday or any occasion gift for the Disney Princess fan. Do not machine wash. Wash with lightly damp cloth only. Trunk dimensions 12"W x 5"H x 8"D. Recommended for ages 3 and up.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Girls' Dress Up Clothes
At one time, playing pretend meant fashioning sheets and towels into costumes. But today’s children can have more sophisticated costumes that they switch out on a daily basis. With just a quick change, your child can become someone else entirely.
Whether you’re looking for dress-up clothes for your daughter, niece, granddaughter or child of a friend, you’ll find there are quite a few options. Playtime could mean dressing up like a doctor or fireman, but it could also mean becoming a princess or a unicorn.
The best thing about dress-up clothes today is that they’re typically sold with all the accessories your little one will need. Your girl will be able to put on whatever clothing evokes her favorite identity, and will also get to use jewelry, hats, and even badges to add authenticity to career-based costumes.
Those accessories may limit the age ranges, though. Your younger children may find that costumes aren’t recommended for them simply because the smaller accessories become choking hazards. You’ll also have to pay attention to sizes. Many dress-up sets are designed to be “one size fits most,” which means you may have a harder time finding costumes that fits children outside of a specified age range.
The Girls' Dress Up Clothes Buying Guide
- Washability is a consideration when you’re buying something that children will be wearing. Some dress-up pieces are machine washable, although you probably will want to hang them to dry, especially if they have decorative elements.
- Costumes that are sold in sets can come in handy since they’ll let your child change up playtime. Some tops and bottoms and even accessories are made to mix and match, which makes the costumes more versatile.
- You’ll need somewhere to store the costumes and accessories between uses. If your costume doesn’t come in a trunk, set some space aside for this storage. Consider how accessible you want the dress-up pieces to be to your child.
- Often the trunks that come with costume sets aren’t quite as sturdy as they look in pictures. They’re great for gifting, but if you buy costumes for your children to keep for years, you might need to purchase a box or trunk for it.
- Some children get attached to their dress-up clothes, even wanting to wear them for movie night or a birthday party or even to bed. Check the material to make sure it won’t irritate your child’s skin if worn for more than a few hours.
- Sizing can be tricky with dress-up clothes. While some are designed to fit a range of sizes and ages, that means the items will be larger on younger children. If you want a snugger fit, look for a costume that lets you buy by the size.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide