Diosun Long-Sleeve Collar V-Neck Button Down Blouse
Last updated date: July 21, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Blousees and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Blouse you should buy.
Update as August 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Blouse for a detailed review of all the top blousees.
In our analysis, the Diosun Diosun Long-Sleeve Collar V-Neck Button Down Blouse placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
95% Polyester, 5% Spandex. Button closure. Hand Wash Only. Features: Sexy v-neckline, button up, cuffed sleeve, long sleeve. Classic shirt collar, basic plain women’s shirts. Comfortable Wear: Lightweight, relaxed, durable and breathable, womens casual fashionable button shirt is great to daily or office wearto work business party in spring summer and autumn.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Blousees
Dress codes have gotten more casual over the years. At one time, people dressed up to go to the movies or dinner. But over the decades, less casual wear became associated with work and special occasions. Soon, even businesses began relaxing their dress codes until top executives were showing up for work in jeans and t-shirts.
But the biggest shift to dress codes happened during the pandemic. With many workers telecommuting, companies began to relax requirements, and workers grew accustomed to working in clothes once reserved for days off. But with some workers returning to the office, the workout pants and knit tops of the pandemic era will no longer do. Even if you’re still working from home, those videoconferences call for a professional look—for the part of your body that appears on screen, anyway.
The good news is, manufacturers have perfected the art of making comfortable clothing look good. Polyester has made it easier to create attractive, dressy blouses that are stretchy and breathable so that you can fit in at the office while feeling like you’re at home. You can find various styles, as well. If your environment calls for button-down dressy blouses, look for those in comfortable material. If you can wear shirts without collars as long as they aren’t too casual, look for patterns and cuts that take a t-shirt into the blouse category.
If you aren’t allowed to wear jeans to work, you’ll need to look for blouses that go well with the type of pants you wear. Some lightweight blouses are made with vacation wear in mind, making denim or shorts a better option. Some lightweight blouses are also sheer, so you’ll need to make sure you wear something under it if that fits the one you choose.
The Blouse Buying Guide
- Many blouses are sold in Small, Medium, Large and X-Large sizing. But you can also find plenty that offer ranges from X-Small to 3X- or 4X-Large.
- Pay close attention to the care instructions with any blouse you’re considering. Many can be laundered, but you’ll likely have to wash on cold and hang to dry. You’ll extend the life of your blouse if you take these extra steps. Some blouses will need to be dry cleaned, which can be expensive and require an extra errand.
- Wrinkling can be a problem with some material. Polyester has become popular in recent years merely for its wrinkle-resistant properties. Cotton can tend to require ironing after washing and still capture wrinkles throughout the day.
- A little spandex can take a blouse to a higher comfort level. This will give your blouse just a little stretch, moving with you as you go throughout your day.
- Pay close attention to whether the material of a blouse is sheer before you buy. Some can look deceptively solid in pictures, only for you to find when you get it home that it’s see-through.
- With many blouses, you can choose between wearing them untucked or tucking them in. You may even opt to wear your blouse tucked in for work, saving the untucked look for your off times. Some button-down tops can even be knotted at the bottom for a more form-fitting look. With the right blouse, you can get three different looks out of one clothing item.
- In the summer, you’ll want a blouse that’s lightweight and breathable. But if you tend to work in a warmer office in the winter months, that same blouse could become a year-round part of your wardrobe.
- Many blouses come in multiple colors and patterns. Once you find a fit and material you like, you may want to buy several different looks from the same top.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide