DII Coastal Herringbone Stripe Woven Throw Blanket
Last updated date: July 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Throw Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Throw Blanket you should buy.
Update as September 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Throw Blanket for a detailed review of all the top throw blankets.
Constructed from 100% cotton, this throw blanket has a softness that welcomes you to sit and relax for a while. The blanket is chic and stylish, so you can leave it draped over a chair or sofa when not in use. It's also machine washable for ease of care.
In our analysis, the DII DII Coastal Herringbone Stripe Woven Throw Blanket placed 7th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Cozy Up In Your Home with DII Throw Blankets! These versatile throws will are a great addition to a living room or bed room. DII offers a wide variety of throws in different colors, patterns, and materials to ensure you find the perfect one to match your vision of a perfectly balanced interior. Our throws are useful any time of the year, keep warm in the fall and winter season and freshen up your rooms with a pop of color during Spring and Summer. Keep one on your couch, chair, or bed for cozy nights by the fireside or take outdoors for chilly summer evenings on the porch or patio, or for a little picnic at your local park. Make Your Décor POP Get creative with the colors and patterns that are easy to mix and match with an assortment of sizes and colors. Introduce color, texture, and interest to a dull room with vibrant hues and a sophisticated look while also adding functionality. These trendy throw blankets have become very popular due to their simple yet chic look, versatility, and dependability. So Many Great Options To view our entire selection of throws search: DII Throws or visit our Store Front by clicking the DII link at the top of our page for a full range of our Home and Kitchen products. Our Current Selection In Throws: Herringbone Throws Diamond Throws Striped Throws Chevron Throws Cabana Stripe Throws Aztec Southwest Throws Fleece Throws Sherpa Blanket Throws Checkered Plaid Throws Buffalo Check Throws And so much more!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Throw Blankets
Throw blankets are a must-have in every home, as they are highly versatile. Not only do they offer warmth on a cold winter evening, but they also add a touch of style to your living space.
When you’re in the market for a new throw blanket, there are a few features you’ll want to think about before you buy.
Determine how thick or thin you prefer the throw blanket to be. If you live in a cooler climate, a heavier blanket made with a thick, soft faux fur on the top and a furry sherpa on the bottom might be appealing as it’s quite insulating. A lighter, breathable blanket is a better choice for warmer climates.
Consider where you want to store the throw blanket when picking out a color or pattern. For example, if you plan on laying the throw across the bottom of a bedspread that already has a pattern, you’ll want to go with a solid color that complements that colors in your bedspread. However, when draping a throw over a solid-colored couch, you may wish to go with a throw that has a geometric pattern and some chic fringe to add a bit of style to the space.
Throw blankets also make great housewarming and holiday gifts, as they can be used during a family picnic at the park, around a fire when camping or when tailgating before a big sporting event.
The Throw Blanket Buying Guide
- Always follow the care instructions on the tag of your throw blanket. Many can be machine washed in cold water using the gentle cycle setting and then tossed in the dryer using the tumble dry on low heat setting.
- Your throw should be washed with like colors.
- Never use bleach when washing your throw, even if the throw is white. Some models also warn against using fabric softeners.
- If you feel the need to iron your throw blanket before draping it over a couch, use the low heat setting on the iron.
- Some throw blankets are prone to shedding. The shedding should subside after a few washes.
- Throw blankets are available at different price points based on their size, style and construction materials. Both the Exclusivo Mezcla Waffle Flannel Fleece Plush Throw Blanket and the Bedsure Microfiber Fleece Throw Blanket are highly affordable.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide