Dickies Dri-tech Moisture Controlling Boot Socks, 6-Pairs
Last updated date: February 24, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Boot Socks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Boot Sock you should buy.
Update as March 8, 2022:
Checkout The Best Boot Socks for a detailed review of all the top boot socks.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the Dickies Dri-tech Moisture Controlling Boot Socks, 6-Pairs placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Dickies Dri-tech comfort 6 Pairs best work boot length socks with wicking, moisture management fibers keeps feet dry, ventilation channels engineered for air circulation and moisture control, arch compression hugs feet and keeps socks in place, while providing in-step support, Reciprocated heel and toe for superior fit and full cushion comfort. For Over 95 Years Dickies has been making hard-duty work products built to stand up to whatever life throws at you. Dickies Work Socks are built with purpose to deliver superior comfort and performance on and off the job.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Boot Socks
As the name suggests, boot socks are socks that are made for wearing with boots. Because boots are a sturdy type of footwear, it’s best to wear a sock that can fully protect your foot and leg from rubbing against the boot. Boot socks can vary in length just like boots. Some can go up to the knee, while others go to the mid-calf or above the ankle. Be sure to match your boot sock length to that of your boot.
One of the most important elements to look for in a boot sock for women is thickness. It is best to go with a thick boot sock so that your feet have some cushion and shock-absorbent material to protect them. Some boot socks are lined with a terry pattern or texture in the bed of the foot. You can also get boot socks that are fully lined as well for additional padding.
In terms of comfort, look for boot socks for women that are fitted in the ankle instead of being loose. Opt for brands that have socks in multiple sizes so that you can find one that works for you. Having moisture-wicking properties is also key so that your feet and legs don’t get sweaty in your boots.
The Boot Sock Buying Guide
- It’s important to get a durable pair of boot socks so that they don’t get holes in them in areas where your foot rubs against the boot. Opt for hardy materials like polyester, acrylic, wool, nylon and spandex. You can also find boot socks that have some rabbit hair weaved into the blend.
- Boot socks for women are available in a range of colors. You can opt for neutrals like black, brown, beige and cream. Bold colors like pink, blue, green and purple are also available. Typically, boot socks come in solid colors. You can also find some where the toes and heels are a different color than the rest of the sock.
- Consider whether you want just one pair or multiple pairs of boot socks. They are sold in individual pairs or in packs of multiples.
- For convenience, opt for boot socks that can go in the washer and dryer. This way, you can wash them with the rest of your clothing.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide