Diadora Capitano EVA Foam Men’s Soccer Cleats
Last updated date: July 12, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as August 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best Men’s Soccer Cleats for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the Diadora Capitano EVA Foam Men's Soccer Cleats placed 14th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Soccer cleat, synthetic, flexible sole, turf shoes, easy to wear and comfortable, everlasting and suitable for regular use
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
When participating in sports, it’s essential that you play using the appropriate equipment. Not only are these pieces important for preventing injuries, but they’re also designed to help you play your best. Men’s soccer cleats are a must, and here’s what you need to know as you shop for a quality pair that is designed to last.
Determine whether you’re going to be competing indoors or outdoors. While an outdoor field requires cleats with studs for traction, an indoor arena does not. Soccer shoes created using a rubber sole with tread that works on synthetic turf are best for indoor arenas.
Examine the studs of the men’s soccer cleats if you plan on competing on dry ground. For example, some models are outfitted with a special responsive nylon chassis with a stud pattern that is designed to increase your speed. These shoes also typically have extra cushioning that softens the pressure you normally experience from the studs.
Check how heavy or light the cleats are. The Adidas Copa Mundial Men’s Soccer Cleats are made from durable leather that is lightweight, flexible and resistant to scratches and tears. Heavier cleats may reduce your speed and agility, which isn’t ideal if you’re playing competitively.
Consider how well the men’s soccer cleats are able to support your ankles. For example, some cleats have a unique hightop fit collar that supports and protects your ankle while you play. They are typically made from a knit fabric that molds to your ankle to maximize comfort and fit.
Look for any additional features that make one pair of cleats stand out from another. Perhaps you’re looking for a set of shoes in bright orange or fire red. Maybe you’re looking for cleats made from a material that plays just as well in wet conditions as they do in dry. There are also cleats that are made to mold to your feet so perfectly that you don’t have to schedule any time to break them in.
The Buying Guide
- You’ll likely want to choose soccer cleats that are lightweight so you can be speedy on the field.
- While some padding is ideal, too much can keep you from feeling the soccer ball when you kick.
- Check the size chart for the cleats you’re interested in buying. Some brands run a bit big, while others run a little small. You may need to size up or down from your traditional shoe size when ordering a pair of cleats. You may also need a set of cleats in a wide width if your feet aren’t narrow, as soccer cleats are designed to be a bit snug.
- To use a brand’s size chart, you’ll need to know the measurements of your feet. Place a sheet of paper against a wall in your home and step on it with your heel touching the wall. Make sure you’re wearing your sports socks when you do this. Trace around your foot and then repeat with your other foot. Use a measuring tape to find the length from heel to toe. If your feet are not the same length, order using the longer of the two measurements.
- When on the field, you’re sure to give your all, which can leave your soccer cleats dirty and stained. It’s important to develop a cleaning routine to restore their appearance and prolong their life. After you remove your soccer cleats, you’ll need to brush away any dried mud and stuck-on blades of grass. You can use a putty knife for any stubborn clumps in between the studs. Next, grab a rag and dip it into a mixture of warm water and a gentle laundry soap. Wipe down the cleats, using a little elbow grease as needed. Go back over the shoes with a clean wet rag to rinse off the soap. Set the cleats aside on a few sheets of newspaper to dry.
- Never place a pair of men’s soccer cleats in a dryer or attempt to use the heat of a blow dryer to remove the moisture from the shoes. Heat could damage the cleats.
- Don’t leave your soccer cleats out in direct sunlight, as the sun’s rays are capable of fading the color of your shoes. Instead, place the cleats in a breathable bag until your next team practice or game day.
- The price for a pair of men’s soccer cleats varies based on the quality of the construction materials, how detailed the design is and whether or not the cleats feature a brand name. You’ll find the DREAM PAIRS Men’s Soccer Cleats is the most affordable pair of cleats on the market. The Adidas Copa Mundial Men’s Soccer Cleats come with the highest price tag of the bunch.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide