Dewstone Double Wall Insulation Espresso Cup, Set Of 2
Last updated date: August 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Espresso Cups and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Espresso Cup you should buy.
Update as August 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Espresso Cup for a detailed review of all the top espresso cups.
This attractive borosilicate glass espresso cup set includes two mugs, so you'll be able to invite a friend over for an afternoon chat. The glasses are constructed with double-wall insulation to keep your caffeinated beverages nice and hot. Each glass has a 5.4-ounce capacity and is safe to clean in a dishwasher.
In our analysis of 32 expert reviews, the Dewstone Double Wall Insulation Espresso Cup, Set Of 2 placed 1st when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Set of two carefully hand-crafted 5.4 oz espresso cups. These double walled glasses will suspend your hot (or cold) beverage within an inner wall, creating the engaging effect of your drink floating. Safe, strong borosilicate glass – keeps your coffee hot while your hands stay cool. No condensation so no need for coasters. These crystal clear glasses are dishwasher and microwave safe. Lead-free glass - the healthiest way to drink coffee! Your Maria Espresso mugs come with 2 modern stainless steel Espresso Paddles (popular in Europe and voted the best shape for stirring cream or milk froth in your coffee)! Enhance your coffee indulgence experience! Fits all Nespresso machines, including Essenza Mini and Pixie and most other coffee machines. Your Maria Espresso Glasses can be used for a single shot of espresso, but are large enough to hold a double shot espresso with a dash of cream or milk froth. Your set of 2 glasses and 2 espresso paddles will arrive in an elegant color printed gift box, making them an ideal gift for anyone who loves coffee! Perfect for housewarmings, birthdays, Christmas, mothers/fathersday, or just because! Can be used for Cappuccino, Lungo, Macchiato, Latte, Espresso, Demitasse, Tea, smoothies, juice, puddings and desserts...
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Espresso Cups
Espresso cups are more than just tiny coffee cups. There are several details to look for when shopping for the best espresso cup for your kitchen.
The first factor to consider is the size of the cups. A demitasse, which means half-cup in French, holds 2 to 3 fluid ounces. An espresso doppio normale is essentially a double shot, which fits best in a 3.5- to 4-ounce cup. Choosing the smallest container possible based on your beverage preference is best, as the crema will spread out and disappear more quickly in a larger cup.
Next, pay attention to insulation and the materials used in the cups. Glass cups with double walls keep beverages hot while preventing the outside of the container from burning your fingers. Alternatively, white ceramic mugs are a clean, classic addition to any coffee bar.
Finally, notice any added features that could make one set of espresso cups stand out over another. Handles can make holding your drink more comfortable. A collection that includes extras, such as spoons and saucers, provides all you need to create a cafe experience at home. A storage rack keeps the cups tidy and accessible.
Considering what is important to and appeals to you will help you select the best option.
The Espresso Cup Buying Guide
- Some espresso aficionados say that a hot espresso cup enhances the enjoyment of the beverage. You can preheat your espresso cups before using them by filling them with boiling water and dumping it out just before pulling a shot.
- Even if an espresso cup is marked as safe for everything from the dishwasher to the microwave, never pour hot liquids into a cold glass or ceramic cup and never add cold liquid to a hot cup. The sudden contraction or expansion could cause the cup to shatter.
- Consider handwashing glass or delicate ceramic espresso cups. Although they might be dishwasher-safe, the small size and fragile composition make them susceptible to breaking, especially if they hit against another item in the dishwasher.
- In addition, some consumers report that putting double wall glass cups in the dishwasher leaves them cloudy due to condensation between the walls.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide