DenTek Triple Clean Tooth Floss Picks, 150-Count
Last updated date: October 28, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tooth Floss Picks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tooth Floss Pick you should buy.
Update as October 28, 2021:
Checkout The Best Tooth Floss Picks for a detailed review of all the top tooth floss picks.
These lifesavers act as a floss, tongue cleaner and pick, all at the same time. Their unique design features a small, curved plastic tool that has a piece of dental floss on one side, the cleaner on the other and the pick on the bottom.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the DenTek Triple Clean Tooth Floss Picks, 150-Count placed 3rd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DenTek Triple Clean Floss Picks feature scrubbing floss to remove food and plaque, a textured pick to deep clean between teeth and a built-in tongue scraper to keep breath fresh. Featuring a No Break Guarantee, DenTek Triple Clean Floss Picks help keep your whole mouth healthy. Conventional dental floss can't always remove food and plaque in hard-to-reach interdental spaces. Try DenTek Triple Clean Floss Picks when you need to remove food and plaque after eating. Dentists recommend flossing to prevent cavities, gum disease and other dental health problems. Help protect your teeth against stains and decay by flossing after every meal. When used after every meal, DenTek Triple Clean Floss Picks help to remove food and plaque, reduce the chance of tooth staining and decay, and fight bad breath. Get DenTek Floss Picks to help you show off your healthy smile, and get triple the protection of traditional rolled floss.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tooth Floss Picks
Tooth floss pickers have the same goal as dental floss: to get food particles and plaque away from teeth and gums. The pickers have a small piece of floss suspended on their curved end, and they can also have a toothpick and tongue cleaner on the other side or on the bottom.
Some experts like pickers because they are easier to work with than long pieces of dental floss. The handle can also make it easier to floss teeth in the back of the mouth. However, since the floss is smaller, it has to be used more than once and could redistribute bacteria.
These pickers are less awkward to use than floss, though, and are easier to use when on-the-go. People also like them because they can be multi-functional when they have both toothpicks and tongue cleaners as part of the package.
The Tooth Floss Pick Buying Guide
- When shopping for tooth floss picks, check to see if the product is American Dental Association (ADA) – approved; you will see the seal on its packaging.
- Like regular dental floss, these picks come in waxed, non-waxed and flavored varieties. Choose whichever will encourage you to use them more often.
- If your teeth are crowded (close together), opt for waxed, thinner string floss. The wider floss may not work as well for you.
- Some people shy away from tooth floss picks because they are single-use products that have more impact on the environment. Some do come with refillable heads, so that is an option. There are also some eco-friendly options out there.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide