Décor Therapy FR7466 Farmhouse Compact Pouf
Last updated date: August 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as September 8, 2022:
Checkout The Best Pouf for a detailed review of all the top .
Crafted from real jute, this pouf works well in farmhouse settings and in rooms with a Bohemian design. The pouf is sturdy enough to be used as seating, a footstool and even a side table if you set a tray on top. It arrives fully assembled and ready for use.
In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the Décor Therapy Farmhouse Compact Pouf placed 6th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Make your house feel like a home by adding layers of texture and the warmth of natural elements into your design. Our round woven pouf is ideal for doing just that. Most commonly used as an ottoman, this natural jute pouf is versatile…use it as footstool, extra seating or top it with a tray and use it as an accent table. The smaller size makes it ideal for apartment living too.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
One of the easiest and most stylish ways to bring a room together is through the accessories. While larger pieces like couches or beds help to anchor the style, it’s the small details that really give it a sense of originality. A pouf is an accent piece of furniture that’s not only versatile, it’s also eye-catching.
A pouf is somewhere between a large floor cushion and an ottoman. Typically a rounded shape, it’s designed to provide additional seating, be a foot rest or act as a temporary table. Poufs are great ways to showcase your style. You can match the pouf to the larger furniture pieces in your room or use a contrasting color and texture to have it stand out.
Because of their small size, poufs can fit into just about any room. For example, in an entryway or hallway, poufs can provide seating for you to put on your shoes with ease before you head out the door. In the living room they can be a place to rest your feet while lounging on the couch. In the bedroom they can add a stylish touch at the end of the bed. Their uses are endless.
The Buying Guide
- Consider what shape would look best in your home. Poufs come in a rounded ball-like shape or a cylindrical shape. Look at the lines of the other pieces of furniture in your room and see what will complement them.
- The materials used for the pouf also add to its appeal. Many poufs are covered in a handcrafted cable-knit design, which gives off a cozy and homely look. You can also find poufs made out of leather, which add a sense of sophistication.
- For the filling, a bean-bag style material is best. Some are also filled with foam beads. These options are durable and sturdy, so the pouf won’t lose its shape over time.
- Portability is key when it comes to poufs. Part of their charm is that they are highly versatile, and can be easily moved around. Opt for one that is small in size and lightweight. This will enable you to move it from room to room as needed.
- When it comes to color, decide whether you want to match the other textiles you have the room and blend in. For example, if you have a grey couch, do you want to get a grey pouf? The other option is to add a pop of color. You could match the pouf to a cushion and go with a bright color like red or teal.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide