DecoBros K-Cup Storage Drawer, 36-Count
Last updated date: January 9, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Coffee Pod Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Coffee Pod Holder you should buy.
If you have a small kitchen, you'll love the DecoBros K-Cup Storage Drawer, 36-Count. This model is designed to save counter space and features one large drawer. Coffee lovers can set their Keurig on top of the storage drawer or even stack a few drawers on top of each other. In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the DecoBros DecoBros K-Cup Storage Drawer, 36-Count placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note February 6, 2020:
Checkout The Best Coffee Pod Holder for a detailed review of all the top coffee pod holders.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
The enhanced design to save up to 36 k-cup coffee pods. Easy to slide in and out to get pod you want. Enjoy your coffee with simple organize.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Coffee Pod Holders
Soon after you purchase a single-serve coffee maker, you’ll discover you need a place to store the pods. While you could simply store them on your counter, you might not have enough space to stock more than a week’s worth at any given time. That’s where a coffee pod holder comes in. This handy invention saves space and keeps all your coffee pods neatly organized. As you begin shopping for the best coffee pod holder, keep the following features in mind.
Determine how much space you need. If you live in a small apartment or you have a tiny kitchen, you’ll want a coffee pod holder that has a smooth flat-top surface that your single-serve coffee maker can sit on. The Mind Reader ‘Anchor’ Triple K-Cup Drawer, 36-Count offers this and even comes with rubber grips on the bottom of the drawer to keep the unit firmly in place. The rubber grips are excellent at absorbing any vibrations caused by the coffee maker.
Consider the design and the number of coffee pods the holder can handle. You’ll find most coffee storage devices are made to accommodate between 35 and 72 coffee pods. The Nifty Solutions K-Cup Carousel, 35-Count spins 360 degrees, making it a cinch to locate your desired coffee flavor, but you’ll only ever be able to store 35 pods at any given time. If you have a larger family, you could go with the DecoBros K-Cup Storage Drawer, 36-Count. While this drawer only fits 36 coffee pods, you can stack multiple drawers on top of each other. Two drawers give you room for 72 pods, while three drawers allow for over 100 pods!
Look at the drawer models a little more closely. You’ll notice some are made with one large drawer, while others, like the Nifty 4-Tier K-Cup Storage Drawer, 72-Count, have multiple drawers. With multiple drawers, you can organize your pods by flavor. Let’s say you have four drawers. You could separate your classic roast, hazelnut, French vanilla and hot cocoa pods into different drawers.
DWYM Fun Fact
Instant coffee has been around for quite some time, but the invention of single-serving coffee pods took the concept of a quick cup of java to the next level. Keurig was the first company on the scene to create a machine that could brew coffee pods in about a minute. The genius of this invention was not only the convenience it offered but also the ability to brew a flavored cup of coffee without having to buy an entire bag of each coffee flavor a person fancied. Other companies have entered the market since the Keurig was invented, giving consumers a choice of brewing machines and coffee pods.
The Coffee Pod Holder Buying Guide
- Not all coffee pods are recyclable. Look at the bottom of the pod to identify the plastic number. A #5 is recyclable, while a #7 isn’t.
- If your coffee pods aren’t recyclable, you can use them in a few craft projects to give them new life. You can turn the old pods into rings, decorative miniature pots, Christmas bells or even a wall clock.
- Coffee pod holders are almost all made out of plastic, which means they are easy to clean. A wet rag with hot water and a drop of dish soap is all you need to wipe away coffee spills.
- Look to see whether the coffee pod drawer is made out of mesh or thick plastic. Mesh is fine when it’s used by itself, but it isn’t as durable if you intend on placing a coffee machine or second drawer on top of it.
- If you don’t want to place a single-serve coffee maker on top of your pod drawer, you can place your condiments on it instead, such as your sugar, honey and non-dairy creamer.
- Not all coffee pod drawers have handles, so look for this feature if it’s important to you.
- There are also storage drawers made specifically for Nespresso capsules.
- As you review the prices for coffee pod holders, keep in mind that a unique design, as well as the number of pods the holder can store, will add to the cost of the product. For example, the DecoBros K-Cup Storage Drawer, 36-Count and the Mind Reader ‘Anchor’ Triple K-Cup Drawer, 36-Count cost less than the Nifty Solutions K-Cup Carousel, 35-Count, which spins, and the Nifty 4-Tier K-Cup Storage Drawer, 72-Count, which holds double the number of pods.