DB DEGBIT Double-Sided Lint Brush For Pet Hair And Fabrics, 3-Pack
Last updated date: May 21, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as July 1, 2020:
Checkout The Best Lint Remover for a detailed review of all the top .
With this reusable set of three lint removers, you'll be able to store one in the car, one in your bedroom and one in the laundry room. Each remover has two sides, so all you need to do is flip the remover over when the first side is full. The removers are easy to clean as well, so they'll be ready to go the next time you need them.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the DB DEGBIT Double-Sided Lint Brush, 3-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The perfect way to quickly and efficiently remove mess from your furniture and clothes. The two-sided brush has double the cleaning power to remove pet fur, hair, and lint in half the time. Ergonomically designed with a comfort-grip handle to makes it easy to hold and use. Simply follow the arrow to pick up lint and hair for a faster and more convenient cleaning, and the opposite direction to expel what you want to get rid of. If you’re a pet parent, you’ll want to have a pet hair remover on hand to clean up your furniture and clothes. Since pets can shed heavily, our brush will also save you on adhesive sheets over the long run. Designed to be compact and portable, it’s small enough to take anywhere and easy to clean up your car’s carpet and seats.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
While lint, dust and pet hair are a natural part of life, nobody wants to walk into a work meeting with these items attached to their clothing. A quality lint remover is all you need to look your best before leaving the house.
A traditional lint roller, like the Scotch-Brite Lint Roller, 5-Pack, may be all you need if you’re only concerned with cleaning your clothing. Look for a roller that is double-sided and easily portable so you can toss it in your suitcase when traveling.
Electric lint removers are best if you’d also like to shave the pills off sweaters and rugs. You’ll have the option of choosing between a battery-operated model and one that plugs directly into an outlet. Battery operated models are wireless, which is nice, but you must wait for them to charge before you can use them. Models that plug into an outlet are available for use instantly, but they have cords that may get in your way.
If you go the electric lint remover route, look at the quality of the blades. A remover with stainless steel blades that are sharp and rust-resistant is best. Some companies even provide two extra shaver blades with each purchase.
Look to see how customizable the machine is. There are actually electric lint removers that have as many as two operating speeds, three shave heights and three shaving head hole sizes. They can be used on every fabric imaginable, including carpeting, upholstery, stuffed animals, sweaters and blankets.
Finally, it’s important to check the motor when opting for an electric model. The Magictec Rechargeable Battery-Operated Fabric Shaver has a strong motor with up to 9000rpm high-speed rotation. It’s so powerful, it’s able to complete the entire job in as little as three minutes.
The Buying Guide
- You’ll need to keep your lint roller clean if you want to prolong its life. Traditional rollers can be rinsed clean and air-dried, but if you own an electric model, you’ll need a small cleaning brush to wipe away fuzz, dust and pet hair. It’s best to clean the unit after each use.
- When comparing the price of lint removers, you need to take into consideration whether the model is traditional or electric. Among the electric models, you’ll want to pay attention to whether they are battery operated or plugged directly into an outlet. Traditional lint rollers, like the Scotch-Brite Lint Roller, 5-Pack and the DB DEGBIT Double-Sided Lint Brush, 3-Pack, are going to be the cheapest. In the middle are the battery-operated models, such as the Magictec Rechargeable Battery-Operated Fabric Shaver. The BEAUTURAL Electric Lint Remover is the most expensive, as it comes with specially designed blades and two different color options.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide