Danjor Linens 1800 Thread Sheets Set
Last updated date: September 25, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sheet Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sheet Set you should buy.
In our analysis of 128 expert reviews, the Danjor Linens Danjor Linens 1800 Thread Sheets Set placed 5th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note September 21, 2020:
Checkout The Best Sheet Set for a detailed review of all the top sheet sets.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Our Luxury 6pc Sheet Set includes 2 BONUS PILLOWCASES free with purchase for a total of 4 Pillowcases! But the value doesn’t stop there; unlike our competitors Our Fitted sheet is FULLY ELASTICIZED to ensure a secure fit with DEEP POCKETS (up to 16inch) to fit todays mattresses! 6pc California King sheet set Includes: (1) Flat Sheet 108"x102", (1)Fitted Sheet 72"x84", (4) Pillowcases 20"x40" 5 STAR HOTEL BEDDING EXPERIENCE: Luxuriously soft & Remarkably Durable our Hotel Style Sheet Set is crafted from ULTRA SOFT and ULTRA DURABLE microfiber fibers! Our proprietary weaving process creates a fabric that is softer and more breathable than 100% Cotton. Designed exclusively to not fade with washings! HYPOALLERGENIC, WRINKLE & FADE RESISTANT: Our Hypo Allergenic Bedding Set is constructed from tightly woven fabric that repels dust mites and makes this an ideal solution for Allergy sufferes. EASY TO CARE FOR, MACHINE WASHABLE. DON’T SETTLE FOR CHEAP IMITATION: There may be cheaper alternatives offered online but our Top Selling Quality Bedding is made with the HIGHEST QUALITY FABRIC so you know it lasts! Made from 100% Double Brushed Microfiber fabric for OPTIMAL SOFTNESS YOU CAN SEE AND FEEL! Shop Confidently- ALL of OUR products are backed with a LIFETIME WARRANTY included free with purchase! LIFETIME WARRANTY & NO RISK PURCHASE: Just try our products and if you don’t absolutely love them let us know and we will refund your purchase price NO QUESTIONS ASKED! We are so confident you will love our products like our other 5-star reviewers! You will be amazed at the customer service you receive after the sale! You have nothing to lose so ORDER NOW and consider buying an extra set for your loved ones. Makes the perfect gift for any occasion!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sheet Sets
High-quality cotton sheets can be pricey, especially if you’re buying for a dorm room or outfitting your rarely used guest room mattresses. In recent years, advancements in microfiber design have provided an alternative. Not only are these sheets much more affordable, but they rival cotton sheets both in comfort and design.
However, not all microfiber sheets hold the same standards. Breathability is an important issue in sheets. Thin sheets feel better in the summertime, certainly, but microfiber still won’t be quite as breathable as cotton. That means you should make sure you wash them on a regular basis to prevent odors and mold, especially if you have sensitivities.
One thing complicating the buying process is that microfiber sheets aren’t graded by thread count like cotton sheets are. That can make comfort a guessing game. It’s important to pay attention to reviews to make sure you get sheets that you’ll love sleeping on.
As mattresses have gotten thicker, shopping for sheets has also become more complicated. Before you start shopping, measure the thickness of your mattress to make sure the fitted sheet you choose will fit over the sides. Many of today’s sheet sets have deep pockets to accommodate both thick mattresses and the memory foam toppers on many beds today. If you don’t have a thick mattress, you’ll have to shop for a sheet set that is built for your bed type.
Durability is also essential in a sheet set. You’ll want to be able to wash your sheets on a fairly regular basis without having to worry about wear. The best microfiber sheets are built to resist pilling and fading over time. You should also be able to wash them on cold and dry them on a cooler setting. Unless you like ironing your sheets, be sure to search for sheets built for wrinkle resistance.
DWYM Fun Fact
Top sheets appear to be headed toward extinction. Europeans already tend to sleep using only a fitted sheet and a duvet. As duvets have grown more popular in the U.S., consumers have found they no longer need a protective sheet between themselves and a comforter they can rarely wash. Duvets can be fitted with covers that can be removed and washed at the same time you wash your sheets. One linen company revealed that 40% of its customer base requests only a fitted sheet. However, older generations tend to stick with the tradition of having at least a top sheet, and sometimes even a blanket, as well, in between their bodies and their comforters or duvets.
The Sheet Set Buying Guide
- The first thing to look at as you’re searching for a new sheet set is size options. The Mellanni 1800 Thread Sheet Set, Sweet Home Collection 1500 Thread Sheet Set and Bare Home 1800 Thread Sheet Set have dozens of color options, plus sizes ranging from twin to California and Split King. The AmazonBasics Sheet Set has dozens of color options but a smaller selection of sizes.
- Most microfiber sheets allow you to wash them, but it’s recommended you stick to cold temperatures to avoid fading. You’ll also need to dry them on low heat. One of the benefits of microfiber sheets over cotton, though, is that they dry faster. You may notice lint tends to stick more to microfiber material than cotton, so it’s best to avoid washing items like blankets and towels with your sheets.
- If you want your sheets to have that just-pressed look without pulling out the iron, look for wrinkle-resistant material. The Mellanni 1800 Thread Sheet Set, Sweet Home Collection 1500 Thread Sheet Set, Bare Home 1800 Thread Sheet Set and AmazonBasics Sheet Set all keep wrinkles to a minimum, but it’s always best to remove your sheets from the dryer as soon as you hear the timer.
- All things considered, it’s all about how the sheets feel when you slide between them at night. The Mellanni 1800 Thread Sheet Set has a level of softness similar to what you find with the best hotel sheets.
- If you have sensitivities, the Mellanni 1800 Thread Sheet Set and Bare Home 1800 Thread Sheet Set are hypoallergenic, and the Mellanni 1800 Thread Sheet Set is designed to resist bed bugs.
- Measure the depth of your mattress before you buy. The Mellanni 1800 Thread Sheet Set and AmazonBasics Sheet Set are designed to work with mattresses of up to 16 inches deep, while the Sweet Home Collection 1500 Thread Sheet Set is better on 12-inch mattresses. Although you can use a 16-inch fitted sheet on a shallower mattress, you’ll have to deal with tucking the excess in.