CrystalTowels 7-Piece Bath Towel Set
Last updated date: October 23, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bath Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bath Towel you should buy.
Editor's Note June 18, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bath Towel for a detailed review of all the top bath towels.
In our analysis of 96 expert reviews, the CrystalTowels CrystalTowels 7-Piece Bath Towel Set placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
There’s nothing much better than stepping out of a refreshing shower and wrapping yourself in the luxury of a soft, cozy towel. Now you can have that feeling every single day with this Crystal Towels 100% Cotton Extra-Absorbent Bath Towels 7-Piece Set. It won't just be a treat anymore; it'll be your way of life. Made using 100% cotton for optimal comfort and durability, these towels will fulfill your bath needs for years to come. The breathable, plush material is pleasing against your skin and naturally soft to the touch, so you can wrap yourself in luxury every time you get out of the shower. There’s nothing worse than stepping onto a cold floor with only a shabby towel to dry off your body. With extra-absorbent Crystal Towels at your disposal, you can dry off and warm up as quickly as possible. Even if you’re dripping wet, the extra-absorbent material allows you to dry off comfortably in no time flat. To accommodate your needs, this set includes seven, generous-sized towels – each one measuring 27" x 52" in size. Practical for quick drying, ample coverage and comfortable lounging, these towels are also ideal for use on the beach or at a poolside in addition to fulfilling your bath needs. Furthermore, the set features seven beautiful colors. You get one towel in white, blue, pink, green, brown, purple and beige to complement everyone’s taste. These extra-absorbent towels can be just hanging around waiting for you, ready to fulfill their duty in making you feel pampered. Practical and stylish, this set will add a fashionable, luxurious touch to your bathroom. Wrap yourself up in cozy, soft comfort every day of the week.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bath Towels
It’s a chilly winter morning, and you’re rushing to make it to work on time. You wash up in a nice warm shower and step out only to be hit with a cold, scratchy towel that leaks more water than it absorbs. Oof.
You don’t have to sing the Rough Towel Blues every time you step out of the shower. If you know how to shop for bath towels, you’ll turn every shower into a luxury experience.
You’ll obviously want your bath towel to be very absorbent, and 100% cotton towels will absorb the most water. However, sometimes pure cotton towels take a long time to dry. Cotton/polyester or cotton/rayon blends are a good choice if you’re looking for a quick-dry towel like the AmazonBasics 2-Piece Quick-Dry Bath Towel.
The softest towels are made with Egyptian or Pima cotton or regular cotton with a bit of rayon added. “Zero twist” cotton means that none of the cotton loops on the towel are twisted together, increasing surface area for a plusher, more absorbent towel like you’ll find in the SALBAKOS 4-Piece Eco-Friendly Bath Towel Set. Towels often feel softer when you first purchase them because manufacturers cover them with a fabric softening finish. That finish wears off after a wash or two. Rely on the information about your towel’s construction, not its feel, when you’re buying.
Durability is key when you’re buying towels — you don’t want to have to buy another set a few months after your initial purchase! Heavier towels will last longer than lighter ones, and they’re also more absorbent. Towel weights are given in GSM, which stands for grams per square meter. Towels in the 500-700 GSM range are the sturdiest, but some brands go as high as 900 GSM.
Ring-spun cotton is also more durable than other kinds of cotton. “Ring-spun” means that the cotton loops on the towel are twisted tightly together, so the loops are strong and smooth. Towels with a high twist or towels with combed cotton (where the cotton is brushed to remove shorter fibers) are also more durable. For towels made to last, we like the Orient Originals Inc. 4-Piece Oversize Bath Towel Set.
Check out our Tips & Advice for care and cleaning instructions that will help your towels last.
The Bath Towel Buying Guide
- You should always wash and dry your bath towels before you first use them. This will get rid of any coatings the manufacturer has placed on the towel and create better absorbency.
- Colored towels can bleed badly during their first few washes unless you choose a colorfast option like AmazonBasics 6-Piece Fade-Resistant Bath Towel Set. Wash them with like colors in warm water the first few times you throw them in the washing machine. You can use color-safe detergent or use half of your regular detergent with a half cup of white vinegar. This helps set your towel’s color.
- Wash and dry towels in a separate load from your other clothes and linens. You’ll need to use the hot water and the higher heat setting on your dryer cycle to successfully wash your towels, and that can shrink and damage your clothes.
- Make sure your towels are completely dry before you fold them up and place them in your linen closet. Damp towels are a breeding ground for mold.
- Wash your towels frequently. Every three to four days is ideal. The Chakir Turkish Linens 4-Piece Bath Towel Set is double-stitched, meaning it’s durable enough to withstand frequent washings.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide