Crenova 4-In-1 Rechargeable Foil Cutter Automatic Aerator Electronic Wine Opener
Last updated date: May 15, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Electric Wine Openers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Electric Wine Opener you should buy.
Editor's Note July 8, 2020:
Checkout The Best Electric Wine Opener for a detailed review of all the top electric wine openers.
In our analysis of 29 expert reviews, the Crenova Crenova 4-In-1 Rechargeable Foil Cutter Automatic Aerator Electronic Wine Opener placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Crenova 4 in 1 Electric Wine Opener Set provides a classic combination of the most useful wine accessories for every wine lover. It is designed to meet different demands, such as bottle opening, quick aerating, wine serving and preservation. The low-profile stylish look, incredibly durability, and user-friendly design make it suitable for home, bar, pub, and restaurant use. Aerator Pourer - the air tube & chamber boosts aerating process, while the spout pourer is used for drip-free serving All In One Collection: The electric wine opener features a non-slip matte finish exterior with a black transparent shell surrounding the corkscrew mechanism and multifunctional wine accessories make this Set become the best choice for wine enthusiasts. Handle With Ease: The buttons on wine opener is steady and can open 60-80 bottles on a single charge. Blue led is on when removing the cork, Red led is on when exiting the cork. Looks stylish & elegant. Complete In A Breeze: Thanks to the superior motor, it can create robust power and high rotational speed for year after year. The wine opener only takes seconds to automatically get a cork out, increasing efficiency and saving your time. For Family Reunion Dinner: These easy-to-use, enhanced tools eliminate the potential and actual problems you might meet when dealing with wine. All you need to do is sharing tasty wine and sweet memories with your family members around the table. For Festival Gift: Just like a bottle of high-quality wine, a fancy wine accessory kit is also an excellent party gift for any holiday occasion. It adds happiness and produces smiles during whole celebration period. For Impressive Wine Tasting: Why not host a sophisticated wine tasting event to impress your guests? The wine opener and accessories keep all necessary tasks well organized, letting you and your guests focus fully on aromas and flavors of the delicious wine.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Electric Wine Openers
Surveys show that nearly 75% of adults drink wine, with at least half of them having multiple glasses per week. If you find yourself among those numbers, you undoubtedly know how frustrating it can be to uncork a bottle of wine. This is where an electric wine opener comes in. This handy device does all the hard work for you. As you shop for the best electric wine opener, you’ll want to keep the following features in mind.
Determine just how portable you need the electric wine opener to be. Most models have a charging base that must be plugged into an outlet. That means you can take the opener off the base and use it in another room, but you’ll still need to have the base nearby for recharging. If you do a lot of traveling, a model that is battery operated is best. These openers are often lightweight and easy to store in a suitcase or carry-on bag.
Check the construction of the electric wine opener next. You want to invest in a model that is designed to last, like the Chefman One Touch Foil Cutter Electric Wine Opener. It’s made using a high-quality stainless steel top with a translucent bottom, so you can view the inner corkscrew mechanism. Users simply place the opener over the bottle, press the button on the opener and watch in amazement as the machine carefully and quickly removes the cork.
Review the size of the electric wine opener next. If you live in a condo or small apartment, you’ll need a space-saving opener. The Secura Automatic Foil Cutter Electric Wine Opener is slim in design and able to be stored discreetly when not in use. You can place it in a kitchen cabinet or even set it in a drawer. The base, however, will need to stay near an outlet.
Consider going with an electric wine opener that is able to hold a long charge. For example, the Oster Cordless Foil Cutter Electric Wine Opener is fully charged after just 6 hours. Once charged, the unit can open as many as 30 bottles before it needs to be recharged. It is UL approved for 110-120 voltage.
Look for any extras that may make one electric wine opener stand out from another. The Ozeri Nouveaux Foil Cutter Electric Wine Opener is a good example, as it comes in multiple color options, including red, black and silver. That way you can match the unit to the rest of your appliances. You’ll also want to keep an eye out for a unit that has an included foil opener or one that features a comfortable soft-grip handle.
The Electric Wine Opener Buying Guide
- Most included foil cutters aren’t actually attached to the electric wine opener. That means they typically rest on the base near the opener and can be knocked off quite easily.
- Most electric wine openers are not ideal for travel since they need to stay near their charging base.
- The corkscrew is sharp, so handle the unit with care to prevent an accidental cut.
- Always check which plugs the electric wine opener is compatible with. Some are very limited, while others can be used with most North American plugs that are between 110 and 240 volts.
- It’s recommended that you charge your electric wine opener at least once every three months, even if you don’t use it regularly. This is the best way to extend the life of the opener so that you don’t have to replace it prematurely.
- If you are unsure how to operate your electric wine opener, you can typically find a PDF user manual through a simple online search. There are also YouTube videos that provide a video demonstration of how to use the opener from start to finish.
- Your electric wine opener can be cleaned with a damp sponge, but should never be fully submerged in water or placed in a dishwasher. It’s also essential that you unplug the unit before you clean it to prevent an electrical shock.
- Electric wine openers make an excellent gift for the wine connoisseurs in your family. You can present the opener as a holiday, birthday, housewarming or wedding gift or simply bring the opener and a bottle of wine for the host of your Thanksgiving of Easter dinner.
- Price isn’t too much of a factor when shopping for the best electric wine opener, as the cost doesn’t vary by much. In fact, the Ozeri Nouveaux Foil Cutter Electric Wine Opener, Oster Cordless Foil Cutter Electric Wine Opener and the Secura Automatic Foil Cutter Electric Wine Opener all have the same affordable price tag. You’ll pay just a few dollars more for the Chefman One Touch Foil Cutter Electric Wine Opener, so it’s best to choose a model based on the features you are looking for instead of the price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide