Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Adorable Pet Toy Set For Girls
Last updated date: November 29, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toys For Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toy For Girls you should buy.
Update as November 29, 2022:
Checkout The Best Toys For Girls for a detailed review of all the top toys for girls.
This set includes four washable pet figurines, one scrub tub, one scrub brush, six washable markers and an instruction sheet. The non-toxic washable markers come in orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and pink colors.
In our analysis, the Crayola Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Adorable Pet Toy Set For Girls placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Crayola scribble scrubbie pets Scrub Tub animal toy set brings kids crafts to life with 4 washable animal figures that little would-be groomers can customize again and again! Set aside your traditional coloring books and choose a pooch or get smitten with a kitten to color Instead with 6 Crayola washable markers for kids. Pick from orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, or pink markers to add unique designs to each fuzzy animal figure. When you’re ready for something new, POP ‘em in the Scrub Tub and use the scrub brush to get them cleaned up. Kids ages 3 and up can use the non-toxic washable colored markers to color, wash, and color again as often as they’d like. With 4 miniature animal figures and additional expansion packs (sold separately), you can collect all 12 adorable pet characters.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toys For Girls
Whether the little lady in your life likes to build, craft or play pretend, there’s a bounty of grin-inducing toys on the market to satisfy every interest, from art sets to colorful dolls. In addition to entertaining children for hours, many of today’s toys can also foster creativity, encourage future hobbies — or even facilitate careers in science-based fields.
In fact, STEM toys — those that support a curriculum based on educating students in the disciplines of science, technology, engineering and mathematics — aid in the development of vital cognitive skills. These toys, which range from simple building sets to programmable robots, can even teach girls as young as 3 years old concepts that could lead to a lifelong love for topics like mathematics and computer science.
The Toy For Girls Buying Guide
- When shopping for toys for girls, be sure to review the age it is designed for. Some come with small parts, which can be dangerous if accidentally swallowed.
- Give your child the opportunity to play with toys that look like the real thing, which can help them learn important problem-solving skills and figure out how objects in the real world work (for example, your TV remove or smartphone).
- Look for toys that allow you to interact with your child. These can nurture relationship-building and listening skills — and give you the opportunity to spend precious them with them.
- When your child grows out of their toys, consider donating them to child in need via Freecyle or on your local Buy Nothing Facebook group. You can also recycle used toys through a program like TerraCycle, which breaks down old playthings into raw materials for recycling.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide