Crayola Light-Up Tracing Pad
Last updated date: April 21, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Gifts For 9-Year-Old Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gift For 9-Year-Old Girls you should buy.
Editor's Note April 21, 2021:
Checkout The Best Gifts For 9-Year-Old Girls for a detailed review of all the top gifts for 9-year-old girls.
This simple, fun craft can encourage kids' creativity and makes for a great birthday or holiday gift. The toy is a great gift for 9-year-old girls. It does require three AA batteries, which are sold separately.
In our analysis, the Crayola Crayola Light-Up Tracing Pad placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
CRAYOLA LIGHT UP TRACING PAD FOR GIRLS & BOYS: Features 1 Graphite Pencil, 12 Short Colored Pencils, 10 Tracing Sheets, 10 Blank Sheets, and 1 Graphite Pencil (3 AA Batteries Required. Sold Separately). AT HOME CRAFTS & INDOOR ACTIVITIES: Keep spirits high with creative art supplies! Simple and fun crafts for kids are a great way to stay thoughtfully engaged and entertained. OVER 100 TRACEABLE IMAGES: Mix and match or trace a single page, there's plenty of inspiration to keep young artists engaged and excited. GIFT FOR GIRLS & BOYS: A birthday or holiday gift you can rely on for big smiles and hours at a time of imaginative fun. LIGHT UP TOY: The evenly lit surface makes tracing lines easy to see, even in pillow forts or camping tents with low lighting. Plus, it perfectly pairs with glow in the dark toys at home. SAFE AND NONTOXIC: Recommended for kids, ages 6 & up.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Gifts For 9-Year-Old Girls
When you want the little girl in your life to feel truly special, a thoughtful and fun gift that matches her personality and interests can’t be beat. At 9 years old, little girls are of a great age to develop hobbies and skills, so gifts that invite creativity and practice are a great choice. Beginner or even intermediate art sets, cameras or musical instruments can help her start making decisions about skills she wants to develop or crafts she wants to pursue.
Gifts that encourage her to explore her sense of aesthetics, whether in her surroundings or in her personal appearance, are also a wonderful choice at this age. Safe, washable makeup can let her experiment with how she wants to look, as do hair accessories and fun age-appropriate jewelry. Accessories for her room are also a great gift that let her carry her identity and style to the space she lives in.
Ultimately, the key is to engage with the little girl’s personality and identity. Gifts that encourage exploration and self-expression will make her feel loved and lead to healthy development.
The Gift For 9-Year-Old Girls Buying Guide
- Safety is always a top priority with gifts for children. While 9-year-old girls can safely handle small parts, you should always make sure all materials are safe for sensitive skin.
- Durability is a notable concern with gifts for children. At age 9, little girls can start to handle electronics responsibly, but accidents still happen, and it’s best to get gifts that have strong casings and don’t break when dropped.
- Consider her favorite colors and aesthetic themes. As children are exposed to an ever-greater variety of media and experiences, the little girl in your life may have all kinds of interests. Engage her in conversation and look at the sorts of things she picks out for herself, then pick out gifts that are in line with her own choices.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide