Crayola Light Up Pink Tracing Pad
Last updated date: April 21, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Girls' Toys, Age 7 and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Girls' Toy, Age 7 you should buy.
Update as May 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Girls’ Toys, Age 7 for a detailed review of all the top girls' toys, age 7.
Kids who love art will enjoy this light-up tracing pad. This girls' toy, age 7 comes with 10 tracing sheets, a graphite pencil and 12 colored pencils. There are 100 traceable images to choose from.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Crayola Light Up Pink Tracing Pad placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
CRAYOLA LIGHT UP TRACING PAD FOR GIRLS & BOYS: Features 1 Graphite Pencil, 12 Short Colored Pencils, 10 Tracing Sheets, 10 Blank Sheets, and 1 Graphite Pencil (3 AA Batteries Required. Sold Separately). AT HOME CRAFTS & INDOOR ACTIVITIES: Keep spirits high with creative art supplies! Simple and fun crafts for kids are a great way to stay thoughtfully engaged and entertained. OVER 100 TRACEABLE IMAGES: Mix and match or trace a single page, there's plenty of inspiration to keep young artists engaged and excited. GIFT FOR GIRLS & BOYS: A birthday or holiday gift you can rely on for big smiles and hours at a time of imaginative fun. LIGHT UP TOY: The evenly lit surface makes tracing lines easy to see, even in pillow forts or camping tents with low lighting. Plus, it perfectly pairs with glow in the dark toys at home. SAFE AND NONTOXIC: Recommended for kids, ages 6 & up.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Girls' Toys, Age 7
There are so many options to choose from when you’re searching for toys for 7-year-old girls. Consider how the toys can help girls to further their developmental milestones and learn new skills. At this age, girls are working on their physical coordination and balance, and may even go through a growth spurt where they grow around 2.5 inches in a year.
Emotionally, 7-year-old girls are learning to connect their feelings to specific events, such as being happy to see their friends. They are learning to care more about other people and will be able to treat their friends with respect when working out conflicts during playtime. Getting toys that encourage kids to interact with their friends is key because it will help them to reach their developmental milestones. For example, a robot stacking toy can be played with by multiple kids, where they can build their own creations and involve the robots in imaginative play.
Be sure to consider whether the toys can grow with your child. For example, will your 7-year-old girl still be interested in the toy when she is 8 or 9, or is this toy something that will only capture her interest for a few short months?
The Girls' Toy, Age 7 Buying Guide
- Toys that can be played with in multiple ways provide kids with more freedom and flexibility. Look for open-ended toys that require kids’ creativity. For example, a unicorn figurine can be part of various imaginative games such as a unicorn race or a fairy garden. Opt for toys that provide kids with an outlet to choose how they want to play, rather than directions for only playing a certain way.
- Help your 7-year-old girl explore her interests by selecting the right toys. For example, if your child is interested in art and loves drawing and painting, then getting a kit where she can make window paintings lets her explore a new medium, working on her artistic skills. If your child enjoys building, then a toy where she can stack blocks or pieces to create structures would be ideal.
- Toy organization can be challenging when your child has a lot of items to play with. An easy way to keep things neat and organized is with stackable bins. Your child can sort items by type or size into the bins and then stack them neatly in a corner of the room.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide