Craftly Natural Non-GMO Hot Sauce Kit, 46-Piece
Last updated date: March 12, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hot Sauce Kits and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hot Sauce Kit you should buy.
Update as March 11, 2023:
Checkout The Best Hot Sauce Kit for a detailed review of all the top hot sauce kits.
If you love spicy, you'll want to grab this hot sauce kit. It comes with everything you need to create your own bottle of hot sauce. All of the included chilis and herbs and spices are 100 percent natural and designed to be mixed and matched to create a variety of unique flavors.
In our analysis, the Craftly Craftly Natural Non-GMO Hot Sauce Kit, 46-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
GIVE THE GIFT OF PURE ENJOYMENT – This kit is the ideal present at birthday parties, under the Christmas tree or at a wedding reception: Gift original and do your own thing – DO YOUR HOT SAUCE! HOTTEST CHILI IN THE WORLD – The Carolina Reaper can top-out at 2.2 Million SHU and it is HOT! Be careful, use gloves, this is dangerous business. UP TO $25,000 PER KILO – We want to make the best Hot Sauce Making kit in the world and decided to include Aja Charapita, the world’s most expensive chili! Beautifully packed in glass tubes with real corks. Here’s to the environment! PAMPER YOUR EYES & PALATE – Along with premium ingredients, our kit contains 4 beautiful glass prep bottles, 2 squeeze bottles, a funnel and gloves. Give your creation its very own name and personalize it with the enclosed labels and stickers! GET CREATIVE WITH NATURE – Experiment with 5 types of chilis and 3 herbs & spices to give your mix a truly personal touch. All our ingredients are 100% natural, ethically sourced and NON-GMO products. COMPLETE STARTER KIT- Includes all the ingredients for your personal gourmet hot sauce. Fast, easy, fun! Makes up to 15 bottles in all. Best original Hot Sauce DIY Kit, chosen for its simplicity and suitability as a gift for any occasion.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hot Sauce Kits
Gourmet hot sauce has become a hot commodity in recent years, as consumers have learned about the wide variety of flavors and spices available. You no longer have to be content with store-bought sauces. Instead, you can find shops and online retailers dedicated specifically to hot sauce in all types of flavors and heat levels.
But why buy a pre-made sauce when you can make your own? Hot sauce kits pack in everything you need to make sauces in different flavors and spice levels, allowing you to customize the sauces to suit your own personal taste.
Sauce-making kits aren’t the only way you can indulge your love for hot sauce. You can buy variety packs that come with a range of flavors. Some can even be made into a game, so you and your friends can challenge each other to try the hotter sauces in the range.
Hot sauce kits can make great gifts, and many are packaged that way. All you’ll need to do is slide it into a gift bag or add a bow and you’ll have a ready-made gift for birthdays, Christmas and more.
If your gift is geared toward making your own hot sauce, it will usually include dry seasoning packets and vinegar. Hot sauce is made using salt, vinegar and hot peppers, so the seasoning packet includes the hot pepper flavoring and salt you need.
The heat put out by the peppers in hot sauce is measured in Scoville heat units, with pepperoncini being at the low end of the range, at 100-500 units, while Carolina Reaper is at the top of the range, at 1.4 million to 2.2 million units. For reference, law enforcement pepper spray falls within Carolina Reaper’s heat range, at 2 million to 5 million units.
Unless you’re feeling particularly daring, you’ll likely choose hot sauce in the middle of those two extremes. Lowest to highest, there are jalapeno, cayenne, habanero and ghost peppers. Favorites can also vary by region of the world. Tabasco is popular in Louisiana, while salsa picante is popular in Mexico.
The Hot Sauce Kit Buying Guide
- If you’re planning to bottle up your own homemade hot sauces, make sure your kit includes labels that you can put on each of the jars. Whether you’re keeping your hot sauces for yourself or passing them on as gifts, labels are a necessity.
- For kits designed for making your own sauces, check to ensure there are at least some recipes included inside. This can help you get the hang of making your own before you move on to mixing and matching seasonings to create your own unique flavors.
- The bottles that come with hot sauce kits can vary in size and type. You can find glass bottles and jars, as well as squeeze bottles. Squeeze bottles make it easier to dispense the sauce, but glass bottles are better for chunkier sauces. If it’s a glass bottle, you might prefer a dasher dispenser that drips only a drop or two at a time to control the amount of sauce you’re getting.
- Funnels can come in handy for pouring hot sauce into the bottles, particularly if they have smaller mouths. If your kit doesn’t come with a funnel, you can purchase one separately.
- Hot sauce is all about the food it’s applied to. Foods like chicken wings and pizza might call for one type of sauce, while tacos or sliders might call for another. If you’re purchasing hot sauce for someone else, pay close attention to how that person typically eats hot sauce to make sure your set covers it.
- Those who like hot pepper challenges will likely prefer a range of hot sauces, going from mild to the absolute hottest on the Scoville scale. This will allow you to gradually scale up to find out just how far you can go.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide