Craft-tastic DIY String Art Kit
Last updated date: March 17, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Gifts For 11-Year-Old Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gift For 11-Year-Old Girls you should buy.
Editor's Note April 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Gifts For 11-Year-Old Girls for a detailed review of all the top gifts for 11-year-old girls.
This art kit enables kids to create beautiful works of art using colorful string. It includes three canvases and patterns. The kit comes with all the string and push pins you need.
In our analysis, the Craft-tastic Craft-tastic DIY String Art Kit placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PERFECT GIFT FOR AGES 10 AND ABOVE: The Craft-tastic String Art Kit is an exceptional way to stimulate creativity in children, tweens and young teens who are 10 years old and above. For those searching for cool gifts for 12-year-old girls, this kit is perfect. 3 STURDY FOAM CANVASES & 3 FUN NEW PATTERNS: Our best-selling arts & crafts kit features an owl, a starburst and the word "yay." Kids can use our patterns or design their own. Designs look complex but are easy to complete with our clear, detailed directions. STRING EM’, LOVE EM’, DISPLAY ‘EM: This craft kit is easy for artistic kids 10+ to use. Artsy kids just push pins right into the pre-patterned foam bases and string away. Once they have finished, the artwork can be easily hung up to show off to friends and family. PUSH PINS REPLACE HAMMER & NAILS: Everything is included in this kit, meaning there is no need to shop for any supplies. This arts & crafts kit requires no nails or hammer to use. COMPLETE ARTS & CRAFTS KIT FOR TWEENS AND TEENS: The Craft-tastic String Art Kit includes detailed instructions, 3 different 8.5” pre-printed sturdy foam canvases, 60 yards of thread, and 170 pins. Everything you need for three fun art projects!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Gifts For 11-Year-Old Girls
When looking for a gift for an 11-year-old girl, consider her interests. Getting a gift that encourages her to explore something that intrigues her will show that you are paying attention to their likes and dislikes, and that you value their passions and interests. For example, if your child is interested in crafts and jewelry-making, consider getting her a kit that lets her make charms and bracelets, express her sense of fashion and create something she is proud of wearing.
For 11-year-olds who are extroverted and love performing, consider a wireless karaoke microphone. This gift encourages them to sing, dance and perform either on their own, with their siblings or with their friends. Opt for something that is highly portable so your child can bring it with them to a friend’s house or to a sleepover.
Keep in mind that at age 11, many developmental changes are taking place cognitively, physically, emotionally and socially. For many girls, puberty may have already started or be just around the corner, bringing with it a confusing and emotional time period. Emotionally, 11-year-olds are learning to improve their decision-making skills and developing their own personalities. By selecting gifts that complement the changes they are experiencing, you can inspire confidence and security in your 11-year-old.
The Gift For 11-Year-Old Girls Buying Guide
- Consider whether the gift will grow with them. Will they still be interested in the gift a few months from now or a few years from now, or is this something that they will only be interested in for a short period of time? Keep in mind that cognitively speaking, kids this age have rapidly changing interests.
- If your 11-year-old girl has younger or older siblings, see whether the gift will appeal to them as well. Can they use the gift with children of varying ages? Also consider whether the gift encourages social interaction with friends or if it is more of a solitary activity.
- One of the major cognitive developments that 11-year-olds go through is that they experience a greater sense of responsibility. They want to take care of their things and understand what kinds of things they have control over. Consider getting a gift which encourages more responsibility and shows them that you trust their judgement. For example, a gold heart necklace is a precious item that kids can treasure, wear and take care of.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide