Country Farms Super Greens Drink Mix
Last updated date: June 11, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Super Greens and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Super Greens you should buy.
Update as June 11, 2020:
Checkout The Best Super Greens for a detailed review of all the top super greens.
If you're tired of spending your mornings juicing, you'll love the convenience of this drink mix. Not only will you fill your body with 50 different nutrients, but you'll be able to make yourself a glass in under a minute. The best part about this super green powder is that all of the ingredients are organic and contain no gluten or GMOs.
In our analysis of 44 expert reviews, the Country Farms Super Greens Drink Mix placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Your mother always told you to eat your vegetables, but have you always followed this sage advice? Experts tell us that most Americans simply don’t consume the amount of greens, fruits and vegetables daily. The whole “juicing” concept flourished from the desire to obtain the valuable nutrition that only Mother Nature can provide. The problem is anyone who’s tried juicing knows that it’s an expensive, time consuming task that often ends up being more of a bother than a health advantage. Now, the solution is convenient and delicious Country Farms Super Greens Drink Mix. This alkalizing, whole food blend of fruits, vegetables, probiotics and greens provides numerous health benefits. This antioxidant-rich, low-calorie drink helps support digestion, energy levels and immune health, while also helping to satisfy hunger. Super Greens is an easy-to-use, delicious drink mix available in natural and berry flavors. One serving delivers an advanced, nutrient-rich profile to enhance your overall health. Enjoy this powerhouse drink mix to get you going in the morning and/or as a snack between meals.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Super Greens
Consuming enough daily vegetables and nutrient-dense foods can be hard for some. Fortunately, powders filled with super greens are an excellent solution. Consumers can mix a scoop of the powder with a glass of water or toss a scoop into their morning smoothie. Some formulas, like the Amazing Grass Green Superfood Powder, can even be baked into a cupcake or dinner casserole.
As you search for the best super greens, you’ll want to carefully examine the product label. If you have any food allergies, for example, you want to look for the words gluten-free, soy-free and dairy-free. The Nested Naturals Powder Super Greens takes it a step further by also pointing out that their formula is USDA-Certified Organic, 100% vegan and non-GMO.
Look at the ingredients list to determine the exact nutrients that make up the super green powder. The Country Farms Super Greens Drink Mix has 50 different vitamins, minerals and enzymes that do everything from increasing your energy levels to boosting your immune system to aiding your digestive tract in breaking down food. Keep in mind that you also want a formula that is quickly absorbed by your body. This allows your body to begin reaping the benefits sooner, which helps get your day started on the right foot.
Once you know the super green powder has the nutrients your looking for, you’ll want to consider taste. The NutraChamps Super Greens Powder Superfood is free of sugar and has a pleasant berry taste. Other formulas are sweetened with monk fruit. If you aren’t sure whether you’ll like the super greens, try several to see which one you like the best.
The Super Greens Buying Guide
- Not all super green powders are 100% organic. There may be a few organic ingredients in the powder, but the rest are non-organic.
- If you have questions about a product, don’t hesitate to call the company with your questions.
- You may find some super green powders have strong odors and tastes.
- It’s good practice to have your physician review the ingredients and give you the go-ahead before you start using any type of supplement, including super greens. For example, one brand may contain a vitamin that is four times higher than the recommended daily value, while another has a tendency to cause diarrhea in certain individuals.
- Since many super greens are designed to boost your energy, you’ll want to take them in the morning instead of at night. Otherwise, you may have trouble sleeping.
- When you compare the prices of super green powders, it’s more important that you consider the number of servings for the price instead of the number of ounces in the super greens container.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide