COTTON CRAFT Hand Towels, 6 Pack
Last updated date: June 17, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hand Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hand Towel you should buy.
Update as July 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Hand Towel for a detailed review of all the top hand towels.
Although each of these hand towels weighs just 6 oz., these towels are highly absorbent. Thanks to the luxurious rayon band adding a bit of style to the towels, you can also use them in the kitchen. There are multiple colors to choose from and the towels are easy to clean in the washing machine.
In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the COTTON CRAFT Hand Towels, 6-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Our 100% pure ringspun cotton extra large hand towels are woven on state of the art European luxury towel looms. These hand towels are highly absorbent and will last a long time. Ideal for everyday use, these are highly versatile and can also be used as beach towels. We recommend to launder before first use. Easy to care for, just throw them in your washing machine. They will grow softer and fluffier with each wash.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hand Towels
Hand towels are an essential tool for every bathroom, as they serve a variety of purposes. In addition to providing a way for individuals to dry their hands after washing, towels also assist in shaving routines. They even provide a decorative touch to the overall look of the bathroom. If you’re in the market for a new set of hand towels, you’ll want to consider the following features.
Review the material used to create the hand towels. Most are made from cotton. Some towels are woven using 100% ring spun cotton, as well as towels that use imported cotton, like 100% Turkish cotton towels. You may also come across 100% combed cotton towels. If you notice the hand towels are not 100% cotton, but rather a combination of materials, they may not be as soft to the touch.
Determine how many hand towels you need. This number may depend on how many family members you have in your home or how many bathrooms you need to stock. The Utopia Towels Cotton Hand Towels, 4-Pack would be a good choice for smaller families and apartments, but you would want a larger set for larger spaces.
Check the weight and absorbency of the hand towels. The COTTON CRAFT Hand Towels, 6-Pack weigh just 6 oz. each and are highly absorbent. Their extra-large size also makes them great for use in the kitchen.
Ensure the hand towels can dry quickly and that they are also durable, so you don’t have to frequently replace them. Some brands have loops on either side to help with drying, while others, like the White Classic Hand Towels, 6-Pack, are made to air dry quickly to prevent mold and mildew growth. When it comes to durability, look for towels with a double-stitched edge.
When trying to decide between two different brands, consider the design. Are you looking for a modern design or a hand towel set that leaves you feeling like you just visited a spa? Some towels have a rayon band that adds a touch of elegance, while others put their focus on color. The SALBAKOS Cotton Hand Towels, 6-Pack are vat-dyed for brighter colors that won’t fade over time. There are also 13 different colors to choose from, so you’re sure to find one that matches the color scheme in your bathroom.
The Hand Towel Buying Guide
- Look for any special acknowledgments or certifications that let you know the product is recommended by others. Some hand towels hold an Oeko-Tex certification. This lets you know that a third party tested the towels and found them to be free of harsh chemicals that might irritate the skin.
- Since some hand towels lose lint when you wash them for the first time, you’ll want to keep them separate from your other clothing. Once they no longer shed, they are safe to wash alongside your favorite jeans and sweaters.
- Always read the hand towels’ product care label before you clean them. Some are not safe for use with bleach or fabric softeners and others should not be ironed. Others are to be cleaned in the washing machine using the warm water setting and a gentle detergent. Afterward, the towels should be tumble-dried using the low heat setting. You’ll want to do this soon after the washing machine beeps to prevent mildew from growing.
- Did you know you can use hand towels to create a few crafts? Once your hand towels start to show some wear, you can turn them into snowmen, baby bibs, pot holders, drawstring bags, slippers, baby doll clothes, towel flowers and organizational caddies.
- If you’re not into crafts, you can reuse your old hand towels in other ways. They make excellent rags for a variety of cleaning projects. You can also place them at the bottom of your cat’s carrying cage for trips back and forth to the vet or pet groomer.
- When comparing the prices of hand towel sets, you must first look at how many towels are in each set. The Utopia Towels Cotton Hand Towels, 4-Pack is naturally going to cost less than the COTTON CRAFT Hand Towels, 6-Pack, as it has two fewer towels. Next, you’ll need to take into consideration the material used to construct the hand towels. Although the SALBAKOS Cotton Hand Towels, 6-Pack has the same number of towels as the White Classic Hand Towels, 6-Pack, it has a higher price tag because it was made using cotton imported from Turkey.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide