Corolle Soft Body Baby Doll For 3-Year-Old Girls, 12-Inch
Last updated date: December 1, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Baby Dolls For 3-Year-Old Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Baby Doll For 3-Year-Old Girls you should buy.
Update as November 30, 2022:
Checkout Keep Your Daughter Happy With The Best Baby Dolls For 3 Year Old Girls for a detailed review of all the top baby dolls for 3-year-old girls.
The snuggly body and the delicate scent of vanilla help kids build a lasting connection with this baby doll. It is small, lightweight and easy for young ones to carry around. The body is surface washable so you can keep it clean.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Corolle Soft Body Baby Doll For 3-Year-Old Girls, 12-Inch placed 16th when we looked at the top 18 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Calin charming pastel doll by Corolle is the ideal first baby doll for the littlest mommies. Its soft beanbag body invites cuddling and can be posed like a real baby For creative pretend play. Designed in France and part of the Mon premier collection for ages 18 months and up, This 12-inch baby doll is just the right size to cradle in a young child’s arms. It has soft-to-the-touch, vanilla-scented vinyl skin, open-and-close eyes, and comes wearing a sweet one-piece pajama set with matching stocking cap. Calin charming pastel by Corolle is designed to be loved and cared for by little mommies ages 18 months and up. Its soft beanbag body allows it to be posed like a real baby, and its eyes close when Calin is put down for a nap or at bedtime, also like a real baby. Calin has smooth, supple vinyl skin that is delicately scented with vanilla for sensory appeal. Whether playing house or cuddling in bed, this loveable doll will become a favorite play companion that your child will treasure for years.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Baby Dolls For 3-Year-Old Girls
Young children, especially 3-year-old girls, love playing with baby dolls. They get to practice their caregiving skills, emulating their mom or dad, while also working on their communication, fine motor and gross motor skills. When looking for a baby doll for your 3-year-old girl, consider what size of doll will work best. Baby dolls generally range from around 12 inches to around 15 inches. Get one that will be easy for your 3-year-old to carry around and play with.
The best part about getting a baby doll is all the accessories it comes with. Think about what kinds of things your 3-year-old would like to do with the doll. For example, if you think they will like feeding it, look for one that comes with a baby bottle, spoon, bowl and bib. If you think your child would like to change diapers, opt for a baby doll that comes with those accessories. You can also get baby dolls that come with different outfits, which are fun for 3-year-olds to change.
If you have twins in the family, your 3-year-old may want to get a pair of baby dolls. This way, their toys can more closely resemble what they know in their family. Some 3-year-old girls may prefer boy baby dolls while others may want girl-baby dolls.
The Baby Doll For 3-Year-Old Girls Buying Guide
- There are a number of ways the baby doll can help your 3-year-old to develop their cognitive, gross motor and fine motor skills. For example, you can use the doll to model certain behavior that you would like your child to do. If your child doesn’t want to get dressed in the morning, ask them to dress their baby doll first. This may encourage them to get themselves dressed after helping their doll. Similarly, if your child doesn’t want to eat lunch, have them feed their baby doll instead, which may encourage them to eat their own meal.
- For kids who love pretend play, dramatizing with the baby doll is fun. You can help you child learn to follow multi-step directions, such as “let’s first feed the baby, then wipe its face, then change its clothes.” This helps kids build their listening and memory skills while playing.
- The baby doll can help kids to learn their grooming and hygiene skills. For example, they can practice brushing the baby doll’s hair or brushing teeth. It’s a good way to help kids remember what kinds of things they have to do every day to take care of their bodies and stay clean.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide