Convenience Concepts Easy-Assembly Craft Table With Storage
Last updated date: January 6, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Craft Tables With Storage and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Craft Table With Storage you should buy.
Update as January 6, 2022:
Checkout The Best Craft Table With Storage for a detailed review of all the top craft tables with storage.
This sturdy, stainless steel storage table measures nearly 50 inches long by nearly 16 inches wide by 30 inches high. It comes in more than 20 colors and finishes and has five storage shelves for your many craft supplies. Best of all, no tools are required to put it together!
In our analysis, the Convenience Concepts Convenience Concepts Easy-Assembly Craft Table With Storage placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Looking for a place to work or study with a quick and easy setup? The Designs2Go No Tools Student Desk with Shelves by Convenience Concepts is perfect for you! This stylish desk features plenty of storage space with a unique assembly that requires no tools. Made to be sturdy with stainless-steel poles and a rich finish, this unit is built to last. Great for an office or dorm, this desk is not only for a student but anyone wanting to add simplicity to their workload. Add coordinating pieces from Convenience Concepts, each sold separately.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Craft Tables With Storage
When buying a new craft table, think about what it will be used for. Do you want it only for crafting projects, or will it be used for a workstation as well? Once you figure out that part, think about its height. You’ll want the desktop to be at a comfortable vantage so you won’t have to bend over while working. Some tables are adjustable, so this is a good feature to look for.
To get an idea of how much surface space you’ll need, lay out all of your crafting tools on the floor or your bed and place them as you usually would when crafting. Then, measure the length and width of the space they take up.
This will give you a good idea of how large the tabletop should be. Make sure that all three dimensions (height, length and width) will fit into your allotted space; you’ll want to have enough room to move around.
Also think about what kind of material you want the table to be made from. If it will be doing double-duty or be in a main room of your home, you might want to invest more money in something solid. Otherwise, well-made particle board should be durable enough for most projects. Avoid tables with textured patterns on their surfaces, though, since these can be hard to work on.
Think about ease of clean-up when buying a crafting table, also. Choose a material that can be wiped down for a quick clean after you’re done with a project. This is especially important if you work with paint or glitter, or if you have children who will be sharing the table with you.
The Craft Table With Storage Buying Guide
- Craft tables can have open shelving or closed drawers. The former makes it easier to reach and grab things, while the latter can look neater.
- You can place baskets on the open shelves to keep your things more organized.
- If you participate in craft shows, look for smaller, portable tables that you can take with you. These may be too small, depending on how many items you need to display at your show.
- Crafters who spend a lot of time at their tables should also invest in comfortable, ergonomically-designed chairs to avoid back and leg pain.
- In a pinch, you can add some wooden shims to the bottom to raise your table higher.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide