Connecticut Home Co. Luxury Faux Fur Reversible Throw Blanket
Last updated date: July 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Throw Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Throw Blanket you should buy.
Update as September 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Throw Blanket for a detailed review of all the top throw blankets.
This throw blanket is on the larger side, which means you'll be able to fully envelop yourself in it on a cold winter evening. The top of the blanket is made from a soft faux fur, while the bottom is constructed using a fluffy sherpa. The entire throw is hypoallergenic, which is a welcome feature if you suffer from sensitive skin.
In our analysis, the Connecticut Home Connecticut Home Luxury Faux Fur Reversible Throw Blanket placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ULTRA SOFT: There is no other throw blanket quite as soft as this one! Cuddle up and experience the ultimate in comfort with our super soft and luxurious throw blanket! Carefully constructed of thick, soft faux fur on the top side and extremely soft sherpa on the backside, this blanket will help to keep you warm and cozy day or night. You need to feel it to believe it! LARGE AND COZY: The large and generous size is a great choice for multiple uses. Snuggle up with a book or a hot cup of tea, or drape it over your bedspread to add sophisticated style to any space. It is also a perfect gift for any occasion! NO SHEDDING AND EASY CARE: Our throw blanket does not shed or pill like some others on the market, so you can keep your bed spotless for years to come. Plus, our blanket is easy to clean, Simply wash in the washing machine on cold with gentle detergent (Never use bleach). Tumble dry on low. CLASSY DECOR: Add extra texture to your decor and turn your room into an inviting space with this simple, yet classy and elegant design! Drape it over a chair, couch or bed to add an exotic stylish touch to your living room or bed room. 10-YEAR GUARANTEE: We are proud to offer our customers a 10-Year no-hassle guarantee on your purchase. If you are not happy with your throw blanket, please contact us (through Amazon if past the standard return window) for a replacement or a full refund. No questions asked!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Throw Blankets
Throw blankets are a must-have in every home, as they are highly versatile. Not only do they offer warmth on a cold winter evening, but they also add a touch of style to your living space.
When you’re in the market for a new throw blanket, there are a few features you’ll want to think about before you buy.
Determine how thick or thin you prefer the throw blanket to be. If you live in a cooler climate, a heavier blanket made with a thick, soft faux fur on the top and a furry sherpa on the bottom might be appealing as it’s quite insulating. A lighter, breathable blanket is a better choice for warmer climates.
Consider where you want to store the throw blanket when picking out a color or pattern. For example, if you plan on laying the throw across the bottom of a bedspread that already has a pattern, you’ll want to go with a solid color that complements that colors in your bedspread. However, when draping a throw over a solid-colored couch, you may wish to go with a throw that has a geometric pattern and some chic fringe to add a bit of style to the space.
Throw blankets also make great housewarming and holiday gifts, as they can be used during a family picnic at the park, around a fire when camping or when tailgating before a big sporting event.
The Throw Blanket Buying Guide
- Always follow the care instructions on the tag of your throw blanket. Many can be machine washed in cold water using the gentle cycle setting and then tossed in the dryer using the tumble dry on low heat setting.
- Your throw should be washed with like colors.
- Never use bleach when washing your throw, even if the throw is white. Some models also warn against using fabric softeners.
- If you feel the need to iron your throw blanket before draping it over a couch, use the low heat setting on the iron.
- Some throw blankets are prone to shedding. The shedding should subside after a few washes.
- Throw blankets are available at different price points based on their size, style and construction materials. Both the Exclusivo Mezcla Waffle Flannel Fleece Plush Throw Blanket and the Bedsure Microfiber Fleece Throw Blanket are highly affordable.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide