Comfort Spaces Vixie Double Sided Twin Comforter Set, 2-Piece
Last updated: October 13, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Twin Comforter Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Twin Comforter Set you should buy.
You'll get two looks for the price of one when you go with this reversible twin comforter set. The comforter is constructed from 100% microfiber, making it both wrinkle resistant and hypoallergenic. The comforter's cloud quilting adds to the overall style of the set.
In our analysis, the Comfort Spaces Vixie Double Sided Twin Comforter Set, 2-Piece placed 5th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Microfiber. Comfortable and fun colorful double sided cloud quilting design to add more flare to your current room décor. Reversible – Comforter offers 2 in 1 value package for you to switch up your room décor whenever you like. Microfiber fabric is a really soft fabric that is naturally wrinkle and shrinkage resistant. “Set includes: 1 Comforter: 66″”W x 90″”L, 1 Standard Sham: 20″”W x 26″”L”. Care instructions: Machine washable.
Twin Comforter Set Rankings
There’s nothing quite like getting into bed and being warm and cozy under a comforter. It’s even better when you have matching sheets and pillowcases to go along with it, creating a relaxing look for your bedroom. Twin comforter sets are available in several different designs and colors so you can find one that matches your style.
One of the most important things to look for when you’re buying a comforter set is the type of filling it has. Most commonly, comforters are filled with down or a synthetic alternative. Down is an excellent insulator and is designed to bring warmth. Down filaments form air pockets within the comforter which traps in heat. It’s also what makes down such a light substance. However, down can be on the pricier end. Some people are also allergic to duck or goose down. Down alternative filling is made from a synthetic material that is less expensive. While it’s not as a good an insulator as down, it comes close.
Another element to consider when looking for a twin comforter set is the level of warmth you need. Typically, comforters are rated for specific temperatures, though this can vary by brand. For example, a super lightweight comforter may be rated for a room temperature of 74 degrees Fahrenheit, while an ultra-warm comforter may be right for cooler room temperatures around 62 degrees Fahrenheit.
Be sure to note the fill power of the comforter, which is the amount of space the down takes up when clustered inside. Typically, the higher the fill power number, the warmer the comforter will be. If you want to get a comforter that will keep you warm in the winter, opt for one that has a fill power of 600 or higher.
- Consider what is included with the twin comforter set. Some comforter sets come with a comforter, fitted sheet, flat sheet and two pillowcases, while others may also include pillow shams or small decorative pillows. You can also find twin comforter sets that come with a bed skirt as well so you can complete the whole look with matching textiles. Others only include a matching pillow sham, and will require you to get matching sheets separately.
- Many comforters feature a reversible design. This means you can flip them over and use the other side as well. This gives you more flexibility in terms of creating a look and feel for the bedroom. Be sure to get sheets that work with either side of the reversible cover.
- When it comes to fabric, microfiber and cotton are two common ones for twin comforter sets. Both are highly durable, soft and comfortable. If you suffer from allergies, opt for a twin comforter set that does not include any down. Go with a synthetic down alternative filling instead.
- Look carefully at the maintenance and care instructions so that you get a twin comforter set that is easy to take care of. Many sets are washing machine and tumble dryer friendly – including the comforter itself. You may need to fluff up the comforter once it comes out of the dryer as it can sometimes get flattened during the cycle.
- Selecting a color palette, pattern and style for the twin comforter set is important because the bed is usually the focal point of the room. As a result, the style of your bedding helps to create the overall feel of the room. Look at the other textiles in the room, such as curtains or rugs, for inspiration and consider whether your furniture has a modern or traditional vibe.