ComfiLife Multi-Purpose Plush Under Desk Footrest
Last updated date: December 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Under Desk Footrests and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Under Desk Footrest you should buy.
Update as December 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Under Desk Footrest for a detailed review of all the top under desk footrests.
The base on this under desk footrest is removable, allowing you to select between two different height options. The footrest itself has a curved top to promote proper posture and provide leg and hip support. It's also made using a premium memory foam for added comfort.
In our analysis of 43 expert reviews, the ComfiLife Multi-Purpose Plush Under Desk Footrest placed 2nd when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Pain Relief and Support for Back, Hip, Legs, Knees & Feet – If you are working or sitting at a desk most hours of the day, you are bound to feel the effects on your body after prolonged periods of time. A ComfiLife footrest will help reduce back and sciatica pain by easing pressure on your lower back and hips. Our footrest will also ensure proper foot placement while sitting, which will help improve blood circulation to the legs and ease pain over time. Ultimate Comfort at Your Desk – One size doesn't fit all! With its larger size and adjustable height our plushy memory foam cushion will make it easy to stretch your feet to any desired height, roll your ankles when they are feeling stiff, or easily allow for any movement that is needed while sitting. Premium High Density Memory Foam – ComfiLife footrests are made from the high-quality memory foam which will easily conform to the shape of any size feet and provide plush comfort with or without shoes. Our footrest materials are more comfortable and supportive than those made from plastic or cheap foam and will provide natural support to your legs and feet for years to come. The cover is easily removable and machine washable so you can enjoy it without worries. Multi-Purpose – ComfiLife footrests can be used for more than just elevating your feet. You can also use our foam footrest underneath your knees for support while laying down or flip it over and use it as a rocker for underneath your chair. Since it is made from lightweight foam materials, you can easily take it with you on the go. You can bring our footrest on a plane, when working in the office, or just if you want to work on your laptop on the couch. 100% Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee – ComfiLife is trusted by millions of happy customers around the world. Your complete satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not 100% satisfied, we offer a Lifetime Money Back or Replacement Guarantee with no questions asked.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Under Desk Footrests
If you’re looking to create an ergonomic setup where you work, it’s important to not overlook the comfort of your feet and legs. While many ergonomic products focus on the back, shoulders and neck, they can leave the legs and feet in uncomfortable positions. that’s where an under desk footrest comes in.
This product is designed specifically to be used to help alleviate pain and pressure in the legs and feet while sitting. If you sit for long hours to work, then you may have poor circulation in your lower body. When your legs are slightly raised using a footrest, this helps to prevent blood clots, which are related to deep vein thrombosis. Plus, this sitting position can bring comfort to the lower back, in addition to decreasing the risk of varicose veins.
Sitting all day has been proven to be harmful to one’s health. A footrest can create an active sitting position that is more comfortable and healthier. Many footrests keep the legs and feet in a rocking motion, which helps to keep the blood flowing and improve circulation throughout. A comfortable footrest can also help people stand for long amounts of time. Using a footrest while sitting takes the pressure off the hips, which enables you to stand at an adjustable desk for longer stretches.
When you’re looking for an under desk footrest, be sure to check the height and whether it’s adjustable. This is the key factor to ensuring your comfort. You’ll need to see that the footrest can raise your legs the right amount so you find a comfortable sitting position with your desk and chair. Adjustable footrests provide more flexibility so that they can be used by people of differing heights or with different chairs and desks.
The Under Desk Footrest Buying Guide
- When you’re in the market for a footrest, pay special attention to the material it’s made out of. Some footrests are made out of rubber and plastic, offering more firm support, while some footrests are made out of foam or have cushioned surfaces, offering comfort and softness. Consider the kind of support you need for your feet and legs.
- The top surface of the footrest provides several options for consumers. Some footrests have a textured surface, which makes them anti-slip. That way, you don’t have to worry about your feet sliding off of it every few minutes. The texture can also help to increase blood circulation in your feet and legs when used without shoes.
- If you need extra support for your legs, consider getting an adjustable footrest that can be positioned so that you can rest your legs fully on it while sitting. This provides more flexibility than a footrest that can only support your feet. Some products also offer the flexibility to use the footrest as a stool. For safety reasons, be sure to check the weight limits on the footrest before sitting on it. Some footrests have removable top cushions which can also be used as a stool.
- For those that will be using the under desk footrest while wearing shoes, it’s best to review how easy the footrest is to clean. Dirt, slush and snow from your shoes can ruin the surface of the footrest. Frequent cleaning and washing will help to make sure the footrest lasts longer and remains in perfect condition. Some footrests come with washable covers, while others can be cleaned using a damp cloth. In many cases, it’s best to remove your shoes when using an under desk footrest so that you can feel the full ergonomic effects of its shape on your feet.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide