Columbia Girls’ Benton ll Hoodie
Last updated date: May 7, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Girls' Hoodies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Girls' Hoodie you should buy.
Update as May 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Girls’ Hoodie for a detailed review of all the top girls' hoodies.
This girls’ hoodie is great for layering under coats or wearing as outerwear. It is made from soft filament fleece and is very warm. The zippered pockets keep essentials safe.
In our analysis, the Columbia Columbia Girls' Benton ll Hoodie placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester. Imported. Zipper closure. Machine Wash. WARM FLEECE JACKET: The Columbia Girls’ Benton II Hoodie is crafted from 250Gg of soft filament fleece – designed for pure comfort. ULTIMATE WARMTH AND COMFORT: With a hooded and full length zippered closure, this fleece jacket is designed for cozy. VERSATILE LAYER: A modern classic fit with a soft feel, this fleece jacket is a versatile layer she can wear on its own, or underneath a shell, for maximum layered warmth. HANDY FEATURES: This fleece jacket provides hooded protection, and two zippered hand pockets to keep all her treasures handy and stowed securely. BUILT TO LAST: Columbia’s attention to detail is what sets our apparel apart from others. We use only the highest quality materials, expert craftsmanship, and durable stitching. This is a long lasting jacket you'll enjoy every time you put it on.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Girls' Hoodies
Girls’ hoodies are a comfortable and versatile wardrobe staple. They are ideal for lounging around the house, doing homework at the library or hanging out with friends. Kids can wear them to school, to the movies or to grandma’s house.
One of the most important things to look at when buying a girls’ hoodie is the material. Be sure to get something that is soft, warm and comfortable. If the material is too stiff or scratchy, the hoodie will not be fun to wear. One of the most common fabrics for kids’ clothes is cotton because it is soft, durable and breathable. Microfiber or polyester is another good choice because of how durable and soft it is. Often, you’ll find hoodies made from a blend of cotton and polyester. If you want the hoodie to provide extra warmth, opt for one that is made from fleece or lined with a fleece material. This is a perfect choice for the fall and winter months.
Some hoodies are pullover style so that kids can just slip them over their heads to wear. Others zip up like a jacket. You can also find hoodies with a quarter-length zipper. Consider which is most convenient for your child to wear.
The Girls' Hoodie Buying Guide
- Girls’ hoodies are available in a multitude of colors and styles. If your child is looking for something neutral, opt for a solid color like blue, gray or black. There are also lots of options for bright solid colors like red, pink and yellow. You can also find hoodies with unique prints like galaxies, animals and swirls. Involve your child in the decision-making process to help them establish their own sense of style.
- Be sure to check the sizing chart before buying to make sure you get the right size for your child. Keep in mind that some brands size differently than others. Note that hoodies are typically worn with a loose fit. Often, kids will wear a T-shirt or long-sleeve shirt underneath the hoodie.
- For younger kids, be sure to work with them on how to use a zipper. This can sometimes be challenging for little hands. If your child is having difficulty pulling up the zipper on the hoodie by themselves, practice it with them a few times a day until they get the hang of it. Being able to do it themselves will provide them with a big sense of accomplishment.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide