Coleman Single Burner Gas Stove
Last updated date: April 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Single Burner Camp Stoves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Single Burner Camp Stove you should buy.
Editor's Note April 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Single Burner Camp Stove for a detailed review of all the top single burner camp stoves.
This single burner camp stove offers consistent performance with a pressure regulator. The stove can fit an 8-inch pan or smaller pot.
In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the Coleman Coleman Single Burner Gas Stove placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
COOKING POWER: Up to 10,000 total BTUs. PRESSURE REGULATOR: Pressure control for consistent performance, even in extreme conditions. PERFECTHEAT DESIGN: More efficient cooking with less fuel. 1 ADJUSTABLE BURNER: For precise temperature control; fits an 8 inch pan. WIND BAFFLES: Shield burner from wind for maximum heat. SPACE SAVER: Burner and base separate from propane bottle for compact storage. RUNTIME: Up to 2.5 hours on high on one 16.4 ounce propane cylinder (sold separately). 3-year limited warranty.
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Single Burner Camp Stoves
Spending a few days in the outdoors camping is a great way to unwind and appreciate all that nature has to offer. Having a meal outdoors seems to taste better in the fresh air, too. Whether you’re boiling water for a simple cup of tea, or making a pot of chili to share with the family, you need a reliable camping stove.
Single-burner camping stoves are a good option whether you’re car camping or backpacking. They are small, highly portable and lighter weight than multi-burner stoves. Canister stoves are a type of single burner camp stove that are safer and more convenient. They are powered by a small canister of fuel that is pressurized. The canister is leak-proof so that you don’t have to worry about fuel splashing around in your backpack or car as you head to your campsite.
When looking for a single-burner camping stove, it’s important to keep use in mind. How many people will you be cooking for, and what will you be cooking? Typically, a single-burner camping stove is ideal for simple one-pot meals for one to two people, or for simply boiling water quickly for freeze-dried meals in a pouch. If you’re boiling water for coffee, making pasta or rice or heating up soup, a single-burner stove is a good option for you.
The Single Burner Camp Stove Buying Guide
- Read you camping stove’s instructions carefully to see what kind of fuel is best for that model. Options typically include kerosene, butane and propane. Kerosene is widely available and easy to use. Propane is also widely available, but it does not perform well in high altitudes or cold temperatures. Butane is a lightweight fuel, but like propane, it is not ideal for below-freezing temperatures or high altitudes.
- Be sure to check the length of time the fuel is designed to last versus the length of time you plan to use the stove. You don’t want to run out of fuel in the middle of your camping trip, especially if you’re in the backcountry.
- For many campers, efficiency is an important factor to consider with single-burner camp stoves. You don’t want to spend all your time waiting for it to heat up to cook your food, especially if you’ve spent a whole day out trekking and are hungry. Look for one that can bring water to a boil within a couple of minutes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide