COFIT Touchscreen Motorbike Gloves
Last updated: August 17, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Motorbike Accessories and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Motorbike Accessory you should buy.
These gloves are great for any outdoor adventuring, from motorcycling to bicycling to motocross to skating. Conductive metal fibers on the index finger and thumb will let you use a touchscreen while still keeping your hands warm in cold weather. Knuckle protection and a palm pad help keep your hands safe while you're riding.
In our analysis, the COFIT Touchscreen Motorbike Gloves placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Hook and Loop closure. Outdoor Gloves: Ideal for BMX ATV MTB riding, road racing, cycling, motocross, climbing, skating etc. Fingertips Touch-screen Design: Contains conductive metal fibers on Index finger and thumb on both gloves, works with all touch screen devices. Full protection: With knuckle protection and palm pad offer a great protection for your hand. Perfect Grip and Control: Wear-resistant silicone gel in palm part, increases grip of your handlebars. Comfortable and breathable: Made of breathable material, with air vents for better air flow, suitable for using at all seasons, best use (10-35°C).
Buying a new motorcycle can be exciting. Chances are, you can’t wait to take it for a spin. But before you take that bike home, there are some accessories that can make your ride safer, more enjoyable and more comfortable.
Obviously, the most important motorcycle accessory is a helmet. You’ll need a helmet that doesn’t just protect your head, but also your forehead and face. Keep in mind that many crashes impact the chin and forehead areas, so opt for a full-face helmet, rather than one that merely protects the top and back of your head, leaving your face vulnerable.
Your hands also need to be protected. A good pair of gloves can not only keep your hands comfortable while you’re riding, but they can also help safeguard you in an accident. Make sure your knuckles and palms are padded, but it’s also important to find a pair of gloves that are warm and water resistant, for those wet and chilly rides.
Your feet need protection, too. You can find shifter pad protectors that will slide over your boots and shoes to keep your feet comfortable while you ride. You’ll also find these are one-size-fits-all, so you can adjust them until you find the perfect fit without having to measure beforehand.
- One of the biggest risks motorcyclists face is simply not being seen by other drivers. You may be able to upgrade the headlight on your bike to improve visibility. This could not only help you see other vehicles and obstacles on the road, but ensure that others can better see you.
- Reflective clothing can add an extra element of visibility. Even if it’s just a strip on the back of your jacket, it can make a big difference, especially at night.
- Leather jackets don’t just make bikers look cool, they also provide an extra element of protection during a ride. A thick jacket like that will protect your chest, back, stomach and arms from abrasions in a crash.
- Leather pants and chaps can provide protection for your lower body, but they be oppressive in the summer heat.
- Another essential item for your motorcycle is a first-aid kit. Just make sure you have bandages, disinfecting wipes and antibiotic ointment.
- Waterproofing is an important feature in any riding clothing or gear that you purchase. You never know when you’ll be caught in a rainstorm.
- Helmets can be uncomfortable on a hot day, especially if you have a full-face version. You can find helmets that include ventilation to help with airflow.