Classic Accessories Montlake Water-Resistant Outdoor Chair Pad
Last updated date: July 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Chair Pads and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Chair Pad you should buy.
Update as July 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Chair Pads for a detailed review of all the top outdoor chair pads.
These outdoor chair pads are made using a specially dyed fabric that is not only attractive, but also fade resistant. Inside the durable cover is 3 inches of foam that provides an element of comfort. Finally, the pads have click-close straps that secure them firmly to your patio chairs, which means you won't have to worry about them blowing away in the wind.
In our analysis, the Classic Accessories Classic Accessories Montlake Water-Resistant Outdoor Chair Pad placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DURABLE PATIO CUSHION: Cushion measures 21"W x 19”D x 3”Thick. PATIO CUSHIONS with WARRANTY: One-year limited warranty. MONTLAKE FADESAFE FABRIC SYSTEM: Montlake FadeSafe solution dyed fabric is both stylish and engineered to resist fading. WATER-RESISTANT COATING AND BACKING: Resists stains and helps keep rain out and your cushion foam protected. PATENTED ATTACHMENT SYSTEM: Our patented adjustable strapping system allows for easy adjustment and excellent security under all loads. These click-close straps keep your cushions exactly where you want them and also ensure that they look great on your furniture. DOUBLE-STITCHED CONSTRUCTION: Double-stitched seams ensure strength under stress while piping adds a sophisticated look. Bound interior seams are engineered to provide strength and durability at the most demanding joints. Box stitched construction is modern but classic, providing a lasting shape and durability that is superior to cushions with knife-edged and bull-nosed construction methods. LOCKING ZIPPERS DISAPPEAR IN GARAGES WHEN NOT IN USE: Zippers lock to keep a tight closure and assist in stuffing the cushion. They are stored in protective garages to prevent scratching your furniture when closed and offer a clean look. PRODUCT SELECTION: 28 sizes and shapes to fit most patio furniture. FASHION FORWARD COLORS: Selected to enhance and coordinate with your outdoor living space.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Chair Pads
A great way to bring color and style to your outdoor space is with your patio furniture. There are plenty of chairs, loveseats and couches available that are designed specifically to weather the outdoors. In order to make that furniture feel comfortable and inviting, you need the right patio chair pads. Opt for fluffy and thick cushions that are made to withstand the sun, rain and snow.
The material of the pads is the most important element to note. This is what will affect the durability of your patio chair cushion. If it’s made from material that’s not specifically designed for exposure to the elements, it could become moldy or fade quickly.
Look for pads that have a polyester outer material. This kind of fabric can stand getting wet from the rain or snow and won’t fade as quickly in the direct sunlight. Some patio pads are made from vinyl. While this is a waterproof option, it can get quite hot in the sun and hurt your skin. Canvas is another option that is hardy and durable. However, not all canvas is waterproof.
The Outdoor Chair Pad Buying Guide
- The comfort of the patio chair pad comes from the filling. Foam is a good option that comes in different densities, so you can find the type that offers the support you need. You’ll also find patio chair cushions filled with polyester, which is a fluffy and hardy filling. However, these can tend to flatten out over time, whereas foam retains its shape.
- Carefully measure your patio chair to see how big a pad it can accommodate. Most patio chair cushions have a measurement chart where you can see the length, width and thickness. This will help you find the perfect size of cushion for your seat.
- Look at whether there are any ties to help affix the pad to your seat. This is key for making sure the cushion doesn’t constantly slip off the chair when someone moves.
- What kind of look do you want to create for your patio? You can opt for neutrals like beige or brown to blend in with the background, or add a bright pop of color with floral and geometric patterns. This helps to pull in colors from the surrounding setting and create a stunning aesthetic.
- While most high-quality patio chair pads can stay out during bad weather, they will last longer when stored properly during heavy rain, snow or extreme heat. Consider whether you have room in your shed or garage, a storage bench or covered area of your patio to store your patio chair cushions if needed.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide