Circulon Non Stick Bakeware Set, 5-Piece
Last updated date: January 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Non Stick Bakeware Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Non Stick Bakeware Set you should buy.
Editor's Note January 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Non Stick Bakeware Set for a detailed review of all the top non stick bakeware sets.
This non stick bakeware set is PFOA, lead and cadmium free! The surface of the pans is made up of raised circles, which work together with the premium nonstick coating for easy food release. The pans also come with wide handles for a better grip.
In our analysis of 34 expert reviews, the Circulon Circulon Non Stick Bakeware Set, 5-Piece placed 4th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Circulon Bakeware Delivers effortless release, richer roasting, and better browning for baking success you can count on. Bakeware with superior nonstick technology and solution-driven design for beautiful, long-lasting baking performance. Circulon Bakeware Nonstick Circulon Bakeware Steel Construction Circulon Bakeware Easy Cleanup Superior Nonstick Technology Baking surface features raised circles coated with premium-quality nonstick for excellent food release. Oven safe to 450°F. Heavy Gauge Steel Construction Durable steel construction with rolled-rim designs that resist warping. Wide handles allow for plenty of grip, even with bulky oven mitts. Easy Cleanup Nonstick inside and out for easy cleanup. Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Non Stick Bakeware Sets
Every kitchen needs a few basic items, whether you cook often or only occasionally. A good nonstick bakeware set will give you everything you need to make biscuits, cookies, vegetables and a host of other items. But there are a few things to consider as you start shopping around for bakeware.
Sure, you can pick up a bakeware set at the grocery store, but there are some extras that you’ll get if you spend a little more. Several of those extras contribute to the way your foods turn out when you pull them out of the oven. With the right design, your baking sheets and muffin tins will promote even cooking to avoid that underdone center with burned edges that we’ve all experienced at one time or another.
Another thing you’ll find with cheaper bakeware sets is that they easily rust. This is especially true if you toss them in the dishwasher after each use. Exposure to higher temperatures can also cause less well-built cookware to warp. Sure, you can buy a new set every few months when the old one wears out, but you may find it’s worth the investment to buy a cookware set that you can use for many years.
The Non Stick Bakeware Set Buying Guide
- Nonstick coatings have become increasingly popular in recent years but leave the cooking spray in the cabinet. Cooking sprays may be great for reducing sticking on traditional pans, but they can damage the nonstick coating on the cookware that is so popular today.
- Usually, bakeware is sold in sets, so you won’t be buying a solo baking sheet or bread pan. You may just need two or three baking sheets, at which point you can save money by limiting your search to those items. But you can also find sets that include everything you need to stock your kitchen. Items like muffin pans, cooling trays, bread pans and roasting pans will open up your cooking options.
- The design of the pad makes a big difference in how your concoctions turn out. The type of steel used can promote evenness during cooking. Some bakeware even includes an inner core geared toward ensuring heat is distributed evenly.
- Technically, most bakeware is dishwasher safe, which means it can withstand high temperatures. However, the nonstick coating is somewhat sensitive on many pots, pans, and baking sheets. The prolonged exposure to moisture, along with chemicals in many detergents, can break down the coating. You’re always better off washing your cookware by hand if you can.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide