CHAOLUN Quick Dry Low Noise Dog Dryer
Last updated date: November 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dog Dryers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dog Dryer you should buy.
Update as November 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Dog Dryer for a detailed review of all the top dog dryers.
Three nozzles and an adjustable speed let you customize the drying experience for each pet. The powerful motor puts out 600 to 2400 watts, with peak power up to 2800 watts. You can choose from six different colors to get the look you prefer.
In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the CHAOLUN Quick Dry Low Noise Dog Dryer placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Powerful Blow Force & Stepless Adjustable Speed: Professional pet hair dryer equipped with a powerful and stable motor. Output power: 600W-2400W(Peak Power up to 2800W). Voltage: 110V-120V. Stepless Adjustable Speed. Whether it's a giant dog or mini cat, it can quickly dry. You can choose different wind level with your pet size. Give your lovely pet a thorough dry after shower. Also it can be used for dry your car. Quickly Dry: Our product can work at a safe temperature all the time! It has a heater with protector to switch for cold or warm. Temperature Range：95℉-131℉. Except pet, you also can use it to blow your car or bicycle. Reduce Noise & Heat Insulation: Thickened metal case can reduce noise effectively. Heat insulation can achieve the effect of noise reduction and shock absorption. Intimate design protects your pet from fright. 3 Nozzles & Flexible Hose: You can use the different nozzles for different part of their body and make different shapes for your lovely pets. Flexible Hose: Up to 90.6 inches. Power Cord: About 59 inches. The long hose and power cord can ensure that your movements are more unrestricted and free when you dry your pet. Package & Superior Service: 1 x Dog Dryer, 3 x Nozzles, 1 x Flexible Hose, 1 x Comb, 1 x User Manual. If you have any questions before purchasing or encounter any problems after purchasing, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dog Dryers
Baths are an unavoidable part of pet ownership, especially if you have a breed with fur that needs regular grooming. But all that wet fur can take a while to dry on its own, which is why blow-drying is part of any professional groomer’s process.
Even with the right tools, drying a dog can be tricky. You’ll want to make sure the air is warm enough to keep the dog comfortable without applying too much heat. Some pets are afraid of the noise, while others are simply spooked by the air blowing around them.
There are some dog dryers that keep those nuisances to a minimum to make it easier to dry your dog’s hair. As hand dryers for pets have grown in popularity, manufacturers have come up with a variety of ways to improve on the technology. They’ve built in more power with less noise, which means you can dry your pet more quickly while still keeping their discomfort to a minimum. Many also have multiple heat settings to let you keep things cooler if your pet prefers.
It can take some time for pets to get used to the feeling and sound of a new dryer. For best results, introduce the pet gradually to the new appliance, combining it with something like towel-drying and air-drying at first. Once it’s clear your dog is used to the dryer, you can use it until your dog is completely dry.
The Dog Dryer Buying Guide
- Watch your dog carefully while you’re drying to make sure you aren’t causing discomfort. To be safe, start on a lower temperature and move around constantly to avoid applying heat in the same place for too long. Also, make sure you always keep the dryer at least a couple of inches away from your pet’s skin.
- Towel-drying can be a great way to sop up extra water and shorten the drying process. If you use a towel, press it gently against the pet’s skin rather than rubbing it. Rubbing it can cause the fur to mat or tangle, complicating future grooming sessions.
- Brushing is an important part of the grooming process. Use a wide-bristled brush both before and after drying your pet’s hair. If your dog’s hair is tangled, don’t force brushing. Instead, work on brushing your dog’s hair regularly to prevent tangles from happening in the first place.
- The airflow can make a big difference in your dryer’s performance. More air can reduce drying time considerably, but your pet might find the air overwhelming. Look for a dryer with multiple speeds that will let you gradually boost the air.
- The hose length is worth noting. You’ll need a little extra length to ensure you can freely move around your pet while you’re working.
- Many dog dryers come with different nozzles that you can change up. This is especially important if you’ll be using your dryer to groom multiple pets.
- Mobile groomers will need to pay close attention to the portability of any dryer they choose. If it stays on a vehicle, this might not be as important, but grooming in people’s homes or places of business means you’ll need to be able to pack it up and take it with you.
- The handles on some dryers are more comfortable than others. This might not be as important if it only takes a few minutes to dry your dog, but if it takes a while or you have multiple pets, you should pay close attention to the handle design.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide