Chandler Tool Full Size Hot Glue Gun
Last updated date: March 13, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Glue Guns and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hot Glue Gun you should buy.
While the Chandler Tool Full Size Hot Glue Gun is equipped with a traditional stand, it also has a patented base stand that keeps the glue gun upright. There's an insulated drip-free nozzle to keep glue from ending up on your counter and a comfortable handle. Consumers are even given a lifetime warranty with their purchase. In our analysis of 47 expert reviews, the Chandler Tool Chandler Tool Full Size Hot Glue Gun placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note April 1, 2020:
Checkout The Best Hot Glue Gun for a detailed review of all the top glue guns.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Convenient “Grab-And-Go!” stand-up base for fatigue-free prolonged use. Precision glue feed mechanism & heating element deliver glue when you need it. We offer a variety of glue guns for both large and small projects. Available in 25W, 60W, and 100W. We ensure you our products are safe and comply with safety standards. We are committed to providing quality tools, products, and services to our valued consumers.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Glue Guns
Glue guns are extremely versatile. You can use them in hundreds of different craft projects, to mend broken items around the home and even to hem a pair of pants. If you don’t currently own a glue gun or you find yourself in need of a replacement, consider how often you intend on using the device and what you want it to be capable of doing before you make a purchase decision.
Not all glue guns are capable of bonding together every type of material. Your basic glue gun will work on paper, plastic and certain fabrics, but you’ll need a more heavy-duty glue gun for other projects. The AdTech Mini Hot Glue Gun Combo Pack is a great choice, as it also works on metal, ceramic and wood.
DYWM Fun Fact
Glue is an adhesive that holds things together. There are actually several natural substances that our ancestors used before the traditional glue we use today was invented. Birchbark tar, for example, was used to attach the blade of a spear to its handle and to keep stones together. Ancient Egyptians also used a glue derived from animals to seal the casket of Pharaoh Tutankhamun.
Today, glue is so popular that the average American uses 40 pounds of it each year. It’s even forecasted that an astounding $50 billion will be spent on glue alone in the year 2020.
The Hot Glue Gun Buying Guide
- Make sure you protect your counter or kitchen table from the glue that drips out of the glue gun in between uses.
- Most glue guns lack an on/off switch, which means you’ll need to unplug the glue gun as soon as you’re finished using it.
- Be prepared to give the glue gun time to fully cool down before you put it away.
- Craft glue guns are not ideal for heavy-duty woodworking jobs. A stronger glue is needed to bond furniture and similar items.
- As you compare prices for the available glue guns on the market, don’t forget to take into consideration the construction materials, safety certifications and added bonuses. The TOPELEK Mini Hot Glue Gun Kit and the AdTech Mini Hot Glue Gun Combo Pack are the most affordable, as they are basic in design and don’t hold any special certifications. The Cobiz Dual Power Hot Glue Gun Kit and the Chandler Tool Full Size Hot Glue Gun, on the other hand, are able to command a higher price thanks to their unique features and UL certifications.