Champion Jersey Shorts With Pockets For Men, 9-Inch
Last updated date: May 26, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Champion Shorts For Men and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Champion Short For Men you should buy.
Update as May 26, 2021:
Checkout The Best Champion Shorts For Men for a detailed review of all the top champion shorts for men.
These jersey cotton shorts are soft and comfortable. They have a drawstring closure for flexibility. The shorts are machine washable and have side pockets for holding your valuables. They're available in mostly neutral colors, with sizing up to 4X.
In our analysis, the Champion Champion Jersey Shorts With Pockets For Men, 9-Inch placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Cotton; Oxford Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; Granite Heather: 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester. Imported. Drawstring closure. Machine Wash. Jersey material as soft as your favorite t-shirt.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Champion Shorts For Men
Whether you’re heading to the gym, going for a run or just hanging out at home, Champion shorts for men will ensure you stay comfortable. A popular choice for men of all ages, Champion shorts are versatile, breathable, comfortable and easy to care for.
Which Champion shorts are right for you? First, consider what you plan to do when you wear them. If you’re a runner, then opt for lightweight Champion shorts that are shorter in length. Excess weight and material around your legs can cause irritation and chafing. Be sure to look for a material that wicks away sweat.
If you’re primarily going to be lifting weights, then length doesn’t matter as much. In this case, look for flexibility and durability in your Champion shorts. A bit of stretch in the material will ensure you can have the range of movement you need while stretching and doing any lateral movements.
If you’re getting Champion shorts to wear around the house or while hanging out with friends, go with a longer pair with a smaller, more subtle logo placement. This type of clothing will be easier to style for casual wear.
The Champion Short For Men Buying Guide
- Side pockets are a key feature in many Champion shorts for men. These make it easy to carry your essentials on you, such as your keys, phone, sunglasses and wallet. Some shorts have zippered pockets for extra safety, so look for that if that’s important to you. However, if you’re going to be running or doing a lot of physical activity, it’s best to limit the items to take with you so you don’t have to worry about losing them along the way.
- Champion shorts for men are available in a wide range of colors. If you want to be able to wear your shorts with any colored shirt, then go with a neutral like black, grey or white. If you’re into making a bold statement with your fashion, then opt for a bold color like red, yellow, blue or green.
- Polyester is a great choice for material because it is lightweight. Plus, synthetic materials are good at drying quickly and wicking sweat away from your body. Cotton is another excellent choice, especially if you prefer natural fibers. You may want to make sure the cotton is blended with a stretchy fabric so your shorts have more flexibility to them.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide