Caveman Bars Coconut Cashew Grain Free Granola Bar
Last updated date: August 24, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Caveman Bars and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Caveman Bar you should buy.
Update as September 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Caveman Bars for a detailed review of all the top caveman bars.
In our analysis of 45 expert reviews, the Caveman Bars Coconut Cashew Grain Free Granola Bar placed 8th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Coconut Cashew Granola Bar is packed with almonds, walnuts, raisins, seeds, sweetened with cinnamon & maple syrup. A guilt-free snack with 5g of protein & only 5g of total sugars.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Caveman Bars
It’s a great idea to always have a pack of nutritional bars in your pantry. These bars can be used for fuel before a workout, as a replacement breakfast when you’re running late to work or as a healthy snack in between meals. The important thing is to research the bars and choose a brand that sticks to high-quality ingredients that are free of unnecessary fillers. Caveman Foods has a line of nutrition bars that fit this bill.
All of Caveman’s bars use clean ingredients that are free from artificial colors and flavors. They are either paleo or paleo-friendly. The bars are also a great choice for anyone who is following a gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, vegan or non-GMO diet. Some of the bars also work for individuals who are following a keto meal plan.
If you’re looking to satisfy your sweet tooth, Caveman Foods Dark Chocolate Almond Coconut Paleo Bar is ideal. Unlike other brands that have a dry chalky taste, these bars use a decadent dark chocolate to cover the nutritious fruit, seeds and nuts that make up the bar. It’s so delicious that you’ll feel like you’ve just eaten a candy bar.
Choose one of Caveman’s nutrition bars that are packed with protein if you want to feel fuller for a longer period of time. For example, Caveman Foods Double Dark Chocolate Protein Bar contains 10 grams of protein per serving, which it gets from egg whites and almonds. Each bar gives you the fuel you need to stay energized throughout the day.
Another protein-rich option is the Caveman Foods Chocolate Almond Butter Protein Bar. Reviewers report that this bar tastes exactly like the famous Almond Joy bars. Of course, you’ll be able to enjoy this Caveman bar without the guilt, as it’s made using only clean ingredients.
When it comes to nutrition, balance is important. The Caveman Foods Dark Chocolate Cherry Nut Paleo Bar is formulated to achieve a nice balance of healthy fats, carbohydrates and protein. The bars contain chia seeds, flax seeds, almonds, cashews, dark chocolate and delicious cherries.
The Caveman Bar Buying Guide
- If you suffer from any food allergies, you’ll need to carefully review each Caveman bar’s nutrition label. Many of the bars contain tree nuts and seeds.
- Consumers report that Caveman’s bars, while delicious, are on the sticky side. You’ll need to be careful not to set the bar down on anything other than a plate.
- Caveman bars do contain sugar, so you’ll need to review the amount on the specific bar you’re interested in before purchasing if you have diabetes or are following a low-sugar diet, like keto.
- Some of Caveman’s bars are listed as paleo and others are rated as paleo-friendly. The company describes the difference as follows: Paleo is free from highly processed ingredients and contains no dairy, grains or legumes. Paleo-friendly allows for using minimally processed ingredients and a few specialty ingredients, like dark chocolate.
- Stick to purchasing one box per flavor until you know which flavors are your favorite. Then, you can add a few boxes to your recurring monthly grocery subscription.
- It’s important to note that these nutritional bars are considered supplements, and therefore, are not evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Should price more of a role in your purchasing decision than flavor, you’ll need to determine how much you’re paying per bar. Caveman bars are sold in different sized packs, so make sure you take the total cost and divide that by the number of bars. You’ll find the Caveman Foods Dark Chocolate Cherry Nut Paleo Bar and the Caveman Foods Dark Chocolate Almond Coconut Paleo Bar are the most affordable. The Caveman Foods Double Dark Chocolate Protein Bar and the Caveman Foods Chocolate Almond Butter Protein Bar cost a bit more per bar.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide