Catalonia Sherpa Fleece Hooded Blanket
Last updated date: June 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hooded Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hooded Blanket you should buy.
Update as June 4, 2021:
Checkout The Best Hooded Blanket for a detailed review of all the top hooded blankets.
This blanket also serves as a poncho attractive enough to wear in dorm rooms or while hanging out with friends. It features a sherpa interior to keep you both comfortable and warm. If you'd prefer to use it simply as a throw, just tuck the hood out of the way and enjoy.
In our analysis, the Catalonia Catalonia Sherpa Fleece Hooded Blanket placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BLANKET PONCHO YOU CAN WEAR. A wearable blanket for you to snuggle into while lounging reading or watching tv.Keep you warm and toasty. HOODED BLANKET WRAP. Sherpa fleece material is soft and fluffy. It also has corner pockets to keep your hands warm.Just warp our blanket poncho when you walk around the house or take a trip during cold season. PERFECT SIZE. One size for most.Roomy for young and old, children and adults.Suitable for indoor and outdoor. You may also use it as a throw. Blanket dimensions:73x47 inches, Model : 5'9 115 lbs. COMFORT GIFT FOR HER. Makes a great gift for Christmas Thanksgiving to wife, mom, daughter, friend. EASY TO CARE. Machine Washable. Wash separately in cold water, tumble dry low. Free replacement for all defectives including workmanship and material.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hooded Blankets
Keeping warm in the chillier months can be tough, especially if you keep the thermostat at a lower temperature to save money. A warm blanket can keep you warm without running up your electricity bill, but a blanket works best while you’re seated. As soon as you start walking around, you’re chilly again.
That’s where a hooded blanket can come in handy. These blankets are usually made to operate similarly to a cape, with a hood and sleeves that keep your hands free while holding the blanket in place. You may not want to make dinner while wearing it, but it’s great for getting up to refill your drink or let the dog out.
Another great thing about hooded blankets is that you have the option of covering your head. You may find that putting that hood up creates a cocoon-like sensation that’s comforting after a long, hard day.
But before you buy a hooded blanket, think about how you’ll be wearing it. If you’re buying it to help keep you a little warmer in the bleachers at football games, the look of your blanket will be more important than if you’re just wearing it around the house. Otherwise, you can prioritize comfort over appearance.
The Hooded Blanket Buying Guide
- You’ll find hooded blankets come in a variety of materials. Sherpa is always a safe bet for warmth and comfort, but you’ll also find blankets promising a “velveteen” feel. This material will provide more lightweight coverage than sherpa but still will be warm.
- Check the cleaning directions for any blanket you buy. Some can be washed on cold and tumbled dry, but you may find that your blanket better retains its softness if you hang it to dry throughout its lifetime.
- Many hooded blankets are sold as one size fits all, but if you’re buying for a child, you can find blankets specifically sized for that age group. Measure your favorite throw and compare it to the dimensions listed for the hooded blanket to get an idea of how much coverage it will provide.
- For a little extra fun, some hooded blankets have character designs. You’ll get a hood with a face on it, along with gloves meant to mimic the associated character’s hands. If you have roommates or older kids, you can sometimes buy the same blanket in multiple colors and characters to match.
- With some hooded blankets, the hood has a thickness that allows you to use it as a pillow. This can help you get comfortable as you’re snuggled up watching TV or reading.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide