Carter’s Simple Joys Easy Diaper Change Baby Boy Sleepers, 3-Pack
Last updated date: March 10, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Baby Boy Sleepers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Baby Boy Sleeper you should buy.
Update as March 22, 2022:
Checkout The Best Baby Boy Sleeper for a detailed review of all the top baby boy sleepers.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the Carter's Simple Joys Easy Diaper Change Baby Boy Sleepers, 3-Pack placed 8th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
A three-pack of long-sleeve gowns are made with cuddle-ready cotton, a lapped neck, cinched hems, and playful prints.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Baby Boy Sleepers
For young babies, sleepers are essential wardrobe items. Babies need a little more warmth than you’d need at night, and sleepers are like full-body onesies that usually cover the baby from neck to toe, aside from the hands.
When it’s cold outside, it’s especially important to keep your baby in clothing that provides warmth since blankets aren’t advised in the younger months. A sleeper can be a great alternative to a blanket. Sleepers are often footed to keep the feet warm, and some even include mittens that will keep the baby from scratching their face.
But sleepers aren’t just limited to newborns — they also work well for older babies and toddlers. Once sheets and blankets are introduced, you may feel like sleepers are unnecessary, but some children kick the blankets off at night.
One thing to consider with older children is the footed part of the sleeper. As the age range for the sleepers goes up, there are more options for non-footed sleepers. If the sleeper is footed, make sure the bottoms of the feet have a non-slip surface. Once children begin walking, those slippery bottoms can become dangerous.
Sleepers come in a variety of thickness levels, and sleepers made of thicker material can cause a baby to sweat too much during the night. If your child has a warm tummy and flushed cheeks, these can be symptoms of overheating.
The Baby Boy Sleeper Buying Guide
- The material of the sleeper plays a direct role in your child’s comfort. A lightweight cotton sleeper is great for a room kept at a warmer temperature.
- Safety is essential when it comes to a baby’s clothing. Make sure any zippers or snaps are covered to guard against probing fingers.
- Today’s sleepers are often built with ease of removal in mind. A sleeper with a zipper that runs the full length of the garment is most likely to reduce your struggle when trying to get it onto a wriggling baby. Being able to zip it right up instead of individually snapping numerous fasteners is hugely helpful. Just make sure the zipper has a flap that covers it to keep your baby’s fingers safe.
- It’s also important to consider diaper changes when you’re buying a sleeper. Consider how easily the design of the sleeper will allow you access to the diaper area during late-night changes.
- Some sleepers are sold in sets of two or more. Buying multiples like this will help you save money and ensure you always have a clean sleeper on hand.
- Chances are, you’ll want to be able to machine-wash your baby’s sleepers, though some materials don’t retain their softness after being washed. Premium cotton designed to stay soft over time may be well worth the investment.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide