CAMBIVO Compression Knee Brace Sleeve, 2-Pack
Last updated date: January 27, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Knee Braces and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Knee Brace you should buy.
Update as January 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Knee Brace for a detailed review of all the top knee braces.
You won't find any irritating sewing lines on this knee brace. It's made using a unique 3D knitting technology for your ultimate comfort and improved performance on the court. The included double silicone gel waves also ensure the brace doesn't slip out of place during rigorous activity.
In our analysis of 59 expert reviews, the CAMBIVO Compression Knee Brace Sleeve, 2-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
NOTE. PLEASE CHECK THE SIZE CHART ON THE IMAGE AND MEASURE YOUR CIRCUMFERENCE ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS TO GET THE RIGHT SIZE. Material: 65% nylon, 20% latex, 15% spandex. BENEFITS - Effective in managing knee pain caused by exercise or any activity that puts pressure on your knees, reduces swelling, inflammation, stiffness and supports in muscle recovery, also it has heating effect for muscular recovery. SPORTS - Suitable for all activities and exercises that involve a great amount of stress on the joints like running, bicycling, hiking, basketball, football, soccer, volleyball, golf, tennis, skiing, weight training and other sports. INJURY PREVENTION AND PAIN RELIEF - Commonly used by people suffering from knee pain, stiff or sore muscles & joints, arthritis, tendonitis, and other common conditions that caused by repeated overuse or injury of knee. ANTI-SLIP SILICONE - Our knee sleeves designed with anti-slip silicone waves on the top for superior comfort. Unlike other knee sleeves, the premium material provides extra reinforcement without sacrificing comfort. A PERFECT ADD-ON TO YOUR HOME GYM - Keep doing exercise at home, drink plenty of water, and sleep well to boost your circulation and help you stay healthy. Due to the individual difference in leg shapes, BMI, and other factors, the sizing issue like slide down, bunch up could happen. If this is your case, or you are not satisfied with your purchase, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support. We will more than happy to assist you!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Knee Braces
You don’t have time for knee pain. But if you’re active, your hard work is inevitably going to catch up with you in the form of an injury. When your knee is sore, a knee brace can be just what the doctor ordered to give you support so you can get back out there again.
But what features are important in a knee brace? A knee brace’s effectiveness actually starts with its material. Thicker neoprene can improve blood circulation and help keep everything in place. Some braces also use straps or strategically-placed openings to support the knee and keep the brace in the same position.
Slippage is actually a common complaint with knee braces. If it doesn’t stay in place while you’re moving around, it won’t be of much help. Some materials also tend to bunch behind the knee, making the brace less than comfortable. Neoprene tends to slip less than other fabrics, making it a popular material for knee braces.
In addition to staying in place, it’s also important to find a brace made from material with plenty of breathability. Whether you’re playing sports or just having fun with friends and family, you won’t want sweat to pool beneath the brace. Breathable fabric keeps moisture out so that you can enjoy many hours of wear.
Care instructions are also important since chances are you’ll be cleaning your knee brace after each wear. You’ll usually need to hand wash your brace, then set it out to dry. There are some braces you can buy that are machine washable in cold water on the gentle cycle, but they’ll still need to air dry. For that reason, if you plan to wear your knee brace on a daily basis, you may want to consider buying two. That way, you won’t have to wait for your brace to dry before wearing again.
The Knee Brace Buying Guide
- If you’re suffering from pain, some braces are better than others at keeping that under control. Look for a brace that uses strong seams built with a 5-needle stitch. This also helps with keeping your knee in place, which minimizes pain and helps prevent further injury. The Bracoo Knee Support has an open patella design that reduces the pressure placed on the kneecap while also keeping it in position.
- Blood circulation is also essential to both healing promotion and pain reduction. The Bracoo Knee Support is built with extra-thick neoprene that boosts circulation.
- Inflammation can exacerbate knee pain. Some knee braces can help keep inflammation under control while also reducing strain on the knee.
- A knee brace is only helpful if it’s covering the right space on your leg. Unfortunately, knee braces are prone to slipping. This seems to be a problem with some models as they lack the grip tape and specialized design that other knee braces have, causing them to roll down more than others. The Bracoo Knee Support uses three Velcro belts to hold the brace in place, no matter what you’re doing.
- If you’re looking for a comfortable knee brace to wear all day long, look for a brace that is made from a mix of latex-free neoprene and nylon for a stretchy type of comfort. However, it is important to note that the material can be itchy at times.
- Breathability is also important since moisture buildup can make even the most comfortable knee brace unbearable. The Bracoo Knee Support has perforated vents built in, as well as material that promotes moisture dissipation.
- Your knee brace will likely need to be washed fairly often. With the Bracoo Knee Support, you’ll have to hand wash in cold water only, then lay it flat or hang it to dry. Since it takes a while to dry the type of material found in various knee braces, it might be wise to purchase two so that you’ll have one to wear while the other is drying.
- Fit can be a challenge with a knee brace since some follow the “one size fits most” manufacturing method. Some models come in sizes from XS to XXL. With the Bracoo Knee Support, there’s only one size, and it fits knees from 12.5 to 18 inches in circumference. However, the Velcro straps let you tighten it up to find the perfect fit.
- Knee braces vary widely in price, but you’re sure to find one that fits within your budget.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide