Café La Llave Recylable Nespresso Pods
Last updated date: May 15, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Nespresso Pods and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Nespresso Pod you should buy.
Editor's Note June 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Nespresso Pods for a detailed review of all the top nespresso pods.
In our analysis of 81 expert reviews, the Café La Llave Café La Llave Recylable Nespresso Pods placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Unlock A Better Day! Latin-Style Espresso: With over a century of Latin tradition in every capsule, enjoy a tazita of a true Latin-style espresso and experience a tradition that began in Cuba more than a century ago. Bold. Full-bodied. Strong: A favorite among espresso drinkers who enjoy a dark-roasted and intensely aromatic, rich, strong Latin-style espresso. Recommended as a ristretto, lungo, cafe cubano, or cafe con leche. Compatible with Nespresso OriginalLine: Specially engineered for compatibility with Nespresso OriginalLine machines, for a more consistent and stable brewing experience. Not compatible with Nespresso Vertuo brewers. Blended, Roasted and Packed in the USA: Our reputation goes back over 140 years to our family’s coffee estate in the hills of Trinidad, Cuba. Our coffee is all blended, roasted and packaged under our roof in Vernon, CA to meet our standards of quality and consistency.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Nespresso Pods
There’s a reason Nespresso has over 6 million Facebook fans. In just 17 years, the company was able to open 700 Nespresso boutiques and even land George Clooney as their spokesperson. Of course, their popularity wouldn’t continue to increase if their product wasn’t delicious and full of flavor. If you don’t live near a boutique, or you simply want a cup of coffee on the go, you can purchase a machine and a set of pods.
When shopping for the best coffee pods, you must pay attention to which machine the pods are designed to be used with. For example, the Peet’s Coffee Variety Pack Nespresso Pods only works with the Nespresso OriginalLine machine, while the Nespresso Capsules VertuoLine Nespresso Pods only work in the Nespresso VertuoLine machine.
Look for a variety pack if you’re just getting started with a Nespresso machine. This is the best way to try a few different flavors to determine what you like and what you don’t like. The Barista Moments Variety Pack Nespresso Pods is an excellent choice, as you’ll get the opportunity to sample Italian Ristretto with an intensity of eight, Italian Lungo with an intensity of five and Barista Moments with an intensity of seven.
Check the Nespresso pods’ product packaging to make sure you getting a 100% natural roast, like that of the Bestpresso Coffee Ristretto Blend Nespresso Pods. It should be free from additives, such as sugar, preservatives and artificial flavorings. You want a fresh cup of coffee that produces its own organic taste.
Keep the environment in mind as you shop for Nespresso pods. You want to go with a company that uses sustainably-sourced and grown beans. It’s also important that the company recycles their pods to keep the pods from ending up in landfills.
The Nespresso Pod Buying Guide
- Nespresso has its own recycling program. You can either visit a Nespresso boutique and request a recycling bag or head to the company’s website to order one for free. Each bag holds between 100 and 200 capsules, depending on whether they are original or Vertuo Line pods. Once you fill the bag, you can take it to one of 122,000 collections sites or to the nearest UPS store to mail it back to the company.
- Coffee consumers can also choose to re-purpose their Nespresso pods. The coffee grinds can be tossed in your compost, while the aluminum capsule can be used to make everything from a decorative ring to a set of string lights to an owl pendant.
- To extend the life of your Nespresso machine, you’ll want to clean it regularly. This is easily done by removing the drip tray and water tank and washing them with a little dish soap and water. You can also use the soapy dishrag to wipe down the outside of the machine. To clean the inner workings of the machine, you’ll need to run a solution that is half water and half lemon juice through the machine. After you’ve done this, run just water through the machine twice. This rinses away any remaining traces of the lemon juice.
- Nespresso coffees are permissible in a host of diets. They are kosher and halal certified, as well as free of gluten, dairy, soy and nuts. None of the coffees contain GMOs and none of the capsules are made from BPA plastics.
- Before comparing the price for Nespresso pods, you must first divide the total product cost by the number of pods in the set. You want to look at the price you’re paying per pod. The Barista Moments Variety Pack Nespresso Pods and the Bestpresso Coffee Ristretto Blend Nespresso Pods are among the most affordable brands on the market. You’ll pay a moderate price for Peet’s Coffee Variety Pack Nespresso Pods. The Nespresso Capsules VertuoLine Nespresso Pods come in at the highest price per pod.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide