Cactus Scratcher Retractable Metal Back Scratcher On A Stick
Last updated date: August 14, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Back Scratchers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Back Scratcher you should buy.
Update as August 14, 2020:
Checkout The Best Back Scratcher for a detailed review of all the top back scratchers.
Whether you have a moderate itch or a severe one, this double-sided back scratcher has you covered. The scratcher's handle is comfortable to hold and is connected to an extendable wand to help you reach every area of your back. Shoppers are even given a choice between six different colors.
In our analysis of 54 expert reviews, the Cactus Scratcher Retractable Metal Back Scratcher On A Stick placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Cactus Scratcher is a new approach to back scratching. Finally you can scratch that itch on the go! We love our Original Cactus Scratcher so much, we decided to put it on a stick. This personal back scratcher will satisfy the deepest and that hard to reach itch. Satisfy your itch more effectively than ever before with the Cactus Scratcher. This easy-to-use back scratcher is the most effective scratcher on the market. This personal back scratcher will satisfy the deepest and hardest to reach itch. No longer will you need to find a nearby corner or pole to stand against. With over 250 5-Star reviews, our back scratching customers speak for us about the endless relief that the Cactus Scratcher has given them. This is not an average massager. This is a product that pinpoints the exact spot of irritation to bring you perfect relief with every use. EXTENDABLE HANDLE FOR EASY TO USE SCRATCHING AND RELIEF Our patented design is tested and proven. We strive to be the most durable scratcher to date. Stratch with confidence and exact control. TWO DIFFERENT LEVELS OF SPIKES. AGGRESSIVE AND MODERATE Some itches are light ...and some are severe. We designed our surfaces to take on all types or irritation. Cactus Scratcher cuts through layers of fabric to provide quick relaxation. INSTANT RELIEF FROM BACK ITCH AND EXFOLIATES FOR HEALTHIER SKIN
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Back Scratchers
There’s nothing more torturous then an itch you can’t scratch. If no one in your family is home to come to your aid, it’s helpful to have a back scratcher on hand. Fortunately, there are plenty of different options available, and when you’re ready to shop, you’ll want to consider the following features.
Make sure the back scratcher is constructed from a durable material. There may be times when you’re putting a lot of pressure on the wand to relieve an itch, and you don’t want it to break in the middle of a scratch. Some models are made from thick plastic, while others are constructed from stainless steel. You’ll also come across back scratchers, like the TungSam Therapeutic Back Scratcher, which are made entirely of bamboo.
Check the reach of the back scratcher next. Models that extend often start as small as eight inches long, which makes them perfect for travel. The wands either bend to their full length or pull straight out from the base. You should be able to reach between 22- and 26-inches when the scratcher is fully extended.
Examine the head of the back scratcher to ensure it is capable of relieving your itch. Some models utilize soft bristles, while others use claws or fingers. There are even back scratchers on a stick that are a bit different in that they have two sides. One side has low spikes for moderate itching and the other side has high spikes for severe itching.
Consider any extras the back scratcher may have to offer, such as a hole at one end for hanging the scratcher when not in use. There are also models that have a set of knuckles at the base of the handle for relieving pressure points, as well as models that offer a cushioned handle with finger grips.
The Back Scratcher Buying Guide
- Some back scratchers use bristles that may be painful for anyone with sensitive skin.
- To keep the back scratcher clean and free of germs, it’s good practice to wipe it down every so often with a little white distilled vinegar. Vinegar is an excellent all-natural cleaner that can kill 80% of the germs it comes into contact with.
- Back scratchers can be used for more than scratching an itch. You can also use them to reach objects that are high up or to pull objects at a distance toward you.
- If you use massage or essential oils on your back, stick with a metal back scratcher. Wooden scratchers can absorb some of the oils, which will make them a bit slippery.
- The price of back scratchers varies based on design and construction materials. The TungSam Therapeutic Back Scratcher and the CERRXIAN Extendable Metal Back Scratcher, 4-Pack have a more basic design, and therefore are the most affordable. The Flanker-L Telescoping Back Scratcher, 2-Pack and the RENOOK Bamboo Back Scratcher, 5-Pack cost a little more, as they have an extended reach.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide