Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Burp Cloths, 5-Pack
Last updated date: September 29, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Burp Cloths and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Burp Cloth you should buy.
Editor's Note September 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Burp Cloth for a detailed review of all the top burp cloths.
Free of chemicals that irritate sensitive skin, these burp cloths are a great choice for parents who are careful about what products they use on their babies.
In our analysis of 62 expert reviews, the Burt's Bees Burt's Bees Organic Baby Burp Cloths, 5-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Burt's Bees Baby - Burp Cloths - Learn for yourself why everyone is obsessed with our burp cloths! Celebrities are putting these on their must-have registry lists. Made with 2-ply thick 100% organic cotton, these babies are made to ABSORB. Great for burping, spills, drool, and everything in between.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Burp Cloths
There’s no getting around the fact that babies spit up and drool frequently during their first few months of life. You’ll want to have plenty of burp cloths on hand to protect your clothing and to wipe baby’s lips and chin as needed. Of course, burp cloths also make an excellent baby shower gift if you know someone who is expecting.
Before you buy a pack of burp cloths, take a look at the material used to construct them. You want to make sure the fabric is soft, as newborns have sensitive skin. You’ll find burp cloths come in 100% cotton, flannel, muslin and terry cloth.
Look around the outside of the burp cloths to determine whether they have finished edges. Finished edges keep the construction material from fraying, which also works to extend the life of the cloths.
Another feature to consider is pre-folded panels that make folding and storing the burp cloths a breeze.
Select a set of burp cloths that is listed as extra absorbent. It’s also helpful if the material is known to dry quickly. This is especially important if the burp cloths are designed to double as cloth diapers.
The Burp Cloth Buying Guide
- Some reviewers report that there are times when dried spit up remains on the burp cloth after washing. You may wish to pre-treat the area first and use a soft-bristle brush to break up the spit up before you toss it in the washing machine.
- It’s a good idea to have at least 10 to 12 burp cloths on hand when your baby is born. Newborns tend to spit up often and you might not want to do laundry every day.
- If you can’t air-dry your burp cloths, place them in the dry on the low heat setting. This will help prevent the burp cloths from shrinking.
- There are several factors that affect the price of burp cloths. You’ll find the more basic Luvable Friends Unisex Baby Cotton Flannel Burp Cloths, 4-Pack and the Comfy Cubs Muslin Burp Cloths, 6-Pack are among the most affordable. Since the KeaBabies Organic Burp Cloths, 5-Pack is organic, they are more moderately priced. The most expensive is the Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Burp Cloths, 5-Pack because it sports a GOTS certification.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide