Brondell LumaWarm Oval Electric Toilet Warmer
Last updated date: September 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Electric Toilet Warmers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Electric Toilet Warmer you should buy.
Update as September 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Electric Toilet Warmer for a detailed review of all the top electric toilet warmers.
You'll get four heat settings with this toilet seat warmer, which has sizes for both round and elongated toilets. A pleasing blue light will help light up the toilet bowl for those late night bathroom visits. The seat snaps into place after you lift your existing one off, making installation easy with no tools required.
In our analysis, the Brondell Brondell LumaWarm Oval Electric Toilet Warmer placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
WARM AND WELCOMING: Say goodbye to the shock of a cold toilet seat and say hello to a warm, welcoming seat. Four seat heat settings make the LumaWarm comfortable all year round. ILLUMINATING NIGHTLIGHT: A cool blue nightlight illuminates your toilet bowl, lighting your way during your midnight trip to the ‘loo. SLOW CLOSE AND MORE: Gentle closing seat and lid, ergonomic seat, intuitive controls, available in both Elongated and Round sizes, and available in White or Biscuit color. This listing is for Elongated, White - toilet seat measures 20” x 14.3” x 2.8”. EASY INSTALLATION: the LumaWarm installs easily on your existing toilet, simply remove your toilet seat and replace it with the LumaWarm. No plumber or tools required. WE ARE BRONDELL: Born and raised in San Francisco, CA Brondell makes healthy home products created from the highest quality components and crafted for excellence. As a proud Mark Cuban company since 2005, we aim to approach the market with creative thought, pioneer spirit, and a maverick attitude.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Electric Toilet Warmers
When the house is chilly, sitting down on a frigid toilet seat can be jarring. No matter the time of day, a warm seat can make the bathroom experience feel much more luxurious. In fact, you might even find it relaxing.
But there are some things to consider when you’re looking for a heated toilet seat. One very important factor is whether you’re going to want to have the seat heated overnight. A middle-of-the-night bathroom visit can be much less disruptive to your sleep if the seat is warm. Since some toilet seats are designed to only be turned on when you need them, you might find that you need to look for one that will remain warm 24 hours a day.
Next, there’s the type of seat you have. Toilet seats come in two major sizes: round and elongated. You’ll need to look for a seat warmer that’s designed to work with the toilet type you have. Luckily, many warmers come in both size options.
But perhaps the biggest decision is the type of warmer. Many toilet seat warmers are built to replace the seat that’s currently on your toilet. That means you’ll be removing your old seat and popping the new one in. Many are designed to snap on, so check the installation process before you buy.
Instead of replacing your entire seat, you might opt to go with a seat warmer that attaches underneath the seat you already have. This is much easier to install since you simply remove the paper backing to expose the adhesive and affix it to the underside.
Another type of warmer attaches under your toilet seat lid. It heats the seat from above, ensuring that every time you enter the bathroom, you have a warm, cozy seat waiting for you. This type of warmer will only work for you if you and other occupants always remember to lower the seat lid after each use.
The Electric Toilet Warmer Buying Guide
- Replacement toilet seats have a tendency to slip around. Some are made specifically to grip the rim so they don’t move.
- Although toilet seats will be marked to fit either round or elongated rims, it’s important to measure your seat before you buy a replacement.
- Before choosing a toilet seat designed to completely replace your own, check the bolts holding your current seat on. You might need a screwdriver to remove the pieces covering your bolts. You may also need an adjustable wrench to remove the bolts.
- Replacing a toilet seat is a fairly simple DIY project. You can find tutorial videos online, as well as step-by-step instructions specific to various types of toilet seats.
- If your toilet seat heater uses a wall outlet for power, make sure you plug it into one with GFI protection. These plugs have a ground fault circuit interrupter that shuts power off to the outlet if water exposure occurs.
- Most heated seats will offer temperature adjustment. This can vary by model. Some offer only three or four heat settings, while others have a dial offering a range of temperature options. Look to see how you’ll control this, though. You should be given a remote that you’ll keep next to the toilet.
- Some toilet seat warmers also come with an LED light that illuminates the bowl. This can come in handy when you’re stumbling into the bathroom in the middle of the night.
- If you’re replacing your toilet seat with one that warms, consider one with a slow-closing function. This means you can put the seat down with a slight nudge without having to worry about it slamming.
- If you plan to keep your toilet seat warmer running 24 hours a day, you may find that it can run up your electricity bill. Check the wattage of any seat warmer you choose to make sure this won’t be a problem. To save energy, you might consider a seat that you can turn off between uses, but if you go this route, make sure you find one that heats the seat up quickly.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide